9.

Sorry about all the errors, I'll try to correct then soon.

Nigeria Abuja.

Is it me or do anyone actually pretend and have this illusion that they have superpowers. That  they can move things with their mind,  see the future, communicate with animals?

Anyone?

Nope,  just me.

I stared at the stupid wall gecko on the wall as I became agitated to an extent I wanted to rip it's stupid small head off, but I couldn't do that.

Why, you ask?

The freaking thing was far up the wall wiggling it's slim tail which brought out my urge to just get it out of my sight and of course with superpowers.

But as it will happen I don't have any secret super power  which made me more angry as I stared at it.

"stupid reptile" I muttered as the cold breeze washed over me.

"I just want rip your head off " now I sound like a cold blooded killer haunting the innocent  reptile when it didn't do anything to me,  but believe me these things are far from innocent not after my incident with one of them which made me irritated to most reptiles.

And we've all heard about the superstitions they say about them.

Anger was fuming inside me as I couldn't get to kill the thing. Yes I could have used a broom but even then I would still not reach it.

You're probably wondering why am I even here,  outside alone glaring holes into this snaky thing.

Daddy is not back yet which is quite late, so what happened was there was a horn  at the gate but unfortunately it wasn't daddy by the time I got to the gate,  it was just some random horn. So on my way back I spotted the wall gecko, at then it was not too far from me but before I could get something to hit it with,  it had ran up.

Scary cat.  You could have waited na.

Waiting for my dad has never kept me so uneasy before, because of basically what he was getting me from work.

My new phone.

Yes Chicas, you heard that right.

My phone is arriving today and I can't wait.

But anyhow,  I kept on feeling unhappy. Like what if he forgot to buy it,  or he left it at the office,  what if he can't remember where he kept  it, I thought. You know that feeling when you're expecting something and then you start to think of all other way as to why that thing would not be possible all because they say expectations leads to dissapointment  and all.

Well that was it.

I was going back to school tomorrow, so I was very edgy about getting it to take with me and also, so I could talk to Adam.

I miss him,  even though I try to act all cool. To be honest once in a while my heart do ache when I remember how I lied to him about my feelings.  He has always been a very good person and if I ever thought of being with him, I had no doubt he would make the perfect boyfriend.

But no I had to ruin it all.

Even if things were over between us which I still didnt want to accept, I still wanted to talk to him and thank him for the other day.

Still remembering his lips on mine, I giggle sometime and smile like a love sick idiot that I am.

Duh it wasn't even a kiss,  so what am fanning about now.  Mcthewe.