3.

Nigeria,  Abuja.

My exams foreclosing was not making things better.  I had to read,  or at least tried to read, but could not.

My mind was diverted.

Friday soon came and so did noon.  The clouds  darker, atmosphere windy,  and everyone out. 

Prep was cancelled today, due to the fact that the light connection to the class block was having a malfunction.

I swear am so happy, there is no prep,  we get to chill outside and just play around till 10:00, and those who wants to read can stay in the hostel and read.

Which was where I was right now.  But no, I wasn't reading. I'm actually watching a series right  now.

Yes, yes I'm unserioius and whatever,  but abeg,  I can't come and kill myself,  I can't read everyday.  Once I'm not in the mood to read I can't force my self, so far that's how it's been and my grades have been really good.

"Azraa!!!! " I hear Amna scream my name from outside.

I swear this girl needs beating.

"Azraa!! "she screamed again.

I'm definitely going to beat her.

"You've started smoking weed abi?"I asked her coming out of the room as she laughed.

"oh so you were there " I rolled my eyes at her.  As if she didn't know I was there.

"what now? "I asked her.

"Let's go outside"

"no"

"why? What are you doing alone inside the room,  are you sure one boy is not with you there " she joked.  This girl is a fool.  Lol.

"How did you know. In fact do you know what,  we're doing something only mommy and daddy does" I snickered. 

"Ahhhh,  Mogbe(I'm doomed)" she tried to speak in Yoruba as she failed effortlessly

"Yes o" I joked.

"seriously now,  let's go" she whined dragging me.

"I don't want to go. Okay, even if I go out what will I do" I asked.

"Daman, what do we do before,  is not just to receive fresh air, and gist small"

"see breeze here now"

"Let's go jhoor" she dragged me .

"wait now let me carry my veil"

"Use your hoodie cap" and that's was how we went.

Thank God I was wear a hoodie and a jean.  I wasn't fat,  not will I say I was slim. I was just what you call normal.  Though I did have hips and my ass was kind of perky, but I wasn't bursty.

The cool breeze of outside was definitely different from where I stayed before.  We sat outside as we just started at the stars.

"Aunty are you satisfied now,  we're just staring at the stars" I spoke to amna who was so intrigued by looking up.  The sky was beautiful as the stars came out tonight.

"shh... Just keep looking " she hushed me. 

Well,  she's officially crazy.

Amna and I have been best friends for three years now,  we met when we wear in ss1. Though not really. We were both in the same class since jss1 but we never talked to each other, and then ss1 came and we just kicked it off. I hated her guts before, but now look where we are.