⌊ three ⌉

hyunjin sat in his office, tapping his pen on his desk due to boredom as random thoughts flooded his mind, it's mostly about seungmin

"aish!" hyunjin ruffled his hair in frustration. he don't know why seungmin can't leave his thoughts when he literally just saw him the other day to hang out with jisung and felix.

seungmin got close surprisingly quickly with jisung and felix as if he's not awkward with they when they first met. it looks like they knew each other for a very long time and hyunjin is happy about it. in all the times that he visit seungmin when he's sick, or not, the latter can't stop talking about having friends and now he got friends.

"doctor hwang, there's the next patient" a nurse peeked from the office door, snapping hyunjin out of his thoughts. he shake his head and focus, he's in work, there's no time to be dozing off.

"let the patient in" hyunjin told the nurse and with that he continued his job, setting aside all the thoughts of seungmin.

meanwhile, seungmin is sat at his seat in a conference meeting on their company, yawning at random times as the proposal of an employee of another company bores him. he's been sat at his seat at the center of the table for a straight hour now and all he do is pretend that he's listening and reading the document of the proposal when in all honesty, he don't give a damn at everything.

"that's all, thank you" the employee in front ended her proposal with a ninety degree bow which didn't impress seungmin at all.

all head turned to seungmin as he stood up with his usual cold face that he always wear when he's inside the company. he spared one last glance to the employee in front before walking his way towards the exit, saying nothing other than, "nice proposal, but i don't need it in my company"

once seungmin is back inside his office, he immediately flopped down on his swivel chair with a sigh of exhaustion. he don't want to go to the company but he has nothing to do at home.

he was about to doze off when his phone rang, indicating a call from someone, with a groan, he reached his phone and answered, muttering a tired, "what?"

"woah, who hurt you?" jisung said on the other line which awaken seungmin. "no one, i'm just tired because of a nonsense meeting proposal" seungmin answered, earning a laugh on the other line.

"being a ceo of a big company is surely tiring" jisung commented, seungmin nodded even though the latter can't see him. "it really is, wanna try it?" seungmin then chuckled. jisung exclaimed a, "hell no! i prefer being a producer"

yep, the other day that they hanged out, seungmin had learned a lot about jisung and felix, well same to them on him, they talked a lot about each other, including their career. seungmin can still remember how hyunjin could only watch and listen to them as if he's the new friend. seungmin learned that jisung is a producer of a big entertainment company alongside with felix who's a choreographer on the same company.