⌊ thirteen ⌉

seungmin snuggled closer to his pillow as he sighed in contentment, smelling the lavender scent of the pillow

seungmin snuggled closer to his pillow as he sighed in contentment, smelling the lavender scent of the pillow. it has been a while since he had a good and comfortable sleep. he hugged the pillow tighter as it gives him the warmth that he wants.

and that's when he felt that the pillow is breathing and shaking. his forehead creased, still without opening his eyes. since when did a pillow breaths and shakes?

to check, he moves closer and hugged the pillow tighter and much to his surprise, it's still breathing and shaking. sleepiness left his system as he got intrigued and scared of the pillow.

he slowly open his left eye and the first thing that he saw is white. so the pillow is white? he thought as he opened his other eye, now he's completely wide awake as he heard a laugh.

his eyes widened, thinking that the pillow is laughing but then his eyes darted upward, he met someone's eyes. surely it's not a pillow because pillows doesn't have eyes.

it was the doctor.

"good morning, you looks so comfortable in your sleep so i didn't wake you" hyunjin said with a chuckle, a soft smile plastered on his face.

hyunjin stared back at his eyes with a grin plastered on his face. both are not blinking, but that wasn't long when seungmin realized what was happening. his eyes went down to his arms that are hugging hyunjin's waist which he thought earlier is a fucking pillow. his eyes alternately went up to hyunjin's face and to his arms that are hugging the doctor's waist before he closed his eyes tightly in embarrassment.

and as if he got burned by the older, he pushed himself away from the doctor and stumbled out of the bed. his face and ears red as he splattered out continuous "i'm so sorry" towards the doctor.

hyunjin sat up, shaking his head and his hands in front of seungmin as he chuckled softly. "it's fine, that's normal, you were asleep so you're unconscious of your actions" he insisted but seungmin still says sorry, saying that he's just staying in and sharing a bed but he still gets to comfortable and even hugged him in sleep.

hyunjin laughed. "seungmin, i swear, it's totally fine. it's no harm, unless you'll bite me in sleep"

seungmin stopped saying sorry and stared at the doctor with wide eye. lost for words. hyunjin's ears turned red as he chuckled awkwardly.

"t-that sounds weird, sorry" he snickered as he scratched the back of his neck but managed to composed himself in no time and smiled again at the younger.

"but on the positive side, that stops you from saying sorry" he commented as he winked playfully at seungmin who didn't say a word.

hyunjin pressed his lips into thin line as he decided to stood up and get out of bed before turning back to seungmin who still looks shy and embarrassed of what just happened. hyunjin found it cute even though he himself is embarrassed what he just said.