⌊ four ⌉

the smell of fresh brewed coffee welcomed the two of them as they entered starbucks

the smell of fresh brewed coffee welcomed the two of them as they entered starbucks. the shop is slightly packed due to it being nearby a lot of buildings and companies but good thing there are still unoccupied tables.

"what may we get you, sirs?" the cashier politely asked the two who are scanning the menu above. hyunjin turned to seungmin.

"one strawberry vanilla frappe and one strawberry shortcake" seungmin told the cashier as he was about to give his card to pay, hyunjin stopped his hands as he muttered an, "i'll pay" seungmin shook his head. "no, i'll pay mine"

hyunjin stare at him scarily making him gulp and move aside for hyunjin to order and pay.

" one ice coffee and caramel cookies" hyunjin ordered as he handed his card to the cashier who politely get it and returned it back once he's payed.

"what's the name sir?" the cashier politely asked.

"hyunjin"

"alright,sir. we'll just call your name once the orders are ready" answered the cashier and hyunjin said a small thank you before turning back to seungmin.

"lets find a seat" hyunjin told as he started walking towards the vacant booth beside the window. they sat down, facing each other and made themselves comfortable. hyunjin's brow furrowed when he noticed that seungmin is pouting.

"why are you pouting?" he asked the younger with a laugh. seungmin pouted even more. "i have money, why did you payed for my orders?"

hyunjin's smile faded as he leaned back on his chair. "why, you don't want me to treat you?" he asked softly. seungmin shook his head. "not really, i'm not just use to someone treating me"

"well you should get use to it now because i'll always treat you and i'm sure jisung and felix will do it too" hyunjin said, a smile is now back on his face.

seungmin can feel his heart beating faster than usual as he saw hyunjin's smile after he said those words. he could only nod as an answer due to lost of words.

"orders for hyunjin!"

hyunjin immediately stood up to get their orders, leaving seungmin lost at his thoughts of hyunjin. why is hyunjin so attractive? why is he so illegal? why is so boyfriend material? why? so many why are on seungmin's mind right now, and all are because of hyunjin.

"okay! let's eat!" hyunjin cheered as he placed their orders on their table before he sat back on his seat. seungmin said a quick thank you before he took a sip of his strawberry vanilla frappe and a bite of his strawberry shortcake.

the flavors burst on seungmin's mouth as he squealed in delight. he didn't know that hyunjin was watching his every move.

"you seems to love strawberry so much" hyunjin commented, proceeding to consume his own orders.

seungmin nodded and smiled. "i simply loves eating" he giggled.
"well, i could say that" hyunjin chuckled.

seungmin could only smile as his gaze landed outside as he saw small white things pouring out of the sky. it's snowing.

"look, doctor hwang! its snowing!" seungmin exclaimed happily as he pointed outside, not realizing that he called hyunjin doctor hwang instead of his first name.

but does hyunjin mind? no. because seungmin in front of him looks so cute, squealing like a kid just because of a freaking snow. hyunjin could swear that he felt his heart skipped a beat when seungmin turned to him and gave him a smile.

"isn't it pretty? it's the first snow of winter!" seungmin cheered excitedly as he took out his phone and turned on his camera to take photos outside.

"yes, it's pretty" hyunjin said in his subconscious mind as he only stares at the boy in front of him as if he's the most interesting thing in the world. he pay no mind to the snow outside but to the boy in front of him only.

"i'm gonna post this on my instagram account alongside with my foods" seungmin giggled as he tapped on his phone to post the photos.

"you have an instagram account?" hyunjin asked, snapping out of his thoughts earlier and now moving on to another topic. seungmin nodded without looking up.

"yep. but i don't post my photos. i only post my photographies, like natures, scenary and simply anything that i could capture. i really love taking photos " the younger explained. "done!" he said excitedly as he put down his phone, looking back at hyunjin with a smile.

"how about you, doctor? do you have any hobby aside from checking up on patients?" seungmin asked.

hyunjin shrugged. "i enjoy dancing and playing with my dog named kkami" he said casually, taking the last piece of cookies into his mouth.

"you have a dog?!" seungmin asked excitedly. "i love dogs! they're so cute. i want to have a dog but i don't think that i have enough time to take care of it, i tend to be really clumsy sometimes, i might kill the dog without realizing" he laughed.

"i'll bring kkami along with me when i come to your place if you want so you could meet him or play with him" hyunjin suggested making seungmin's eyes lit up.

"really?! i'd love that!" seungmin exclaimed.

hyunjin swear that he never saw seungmin this excited and he have the feeling to just make seungmin feel this way everytime, just happy and not down or sad.

"i think we should head back to the company. i wonder what felix and jisung are doing now with your employees" hyunjin suggested and laughed, seungmin too.

"right. i thought that they're just joking when they said that they'll hunt hot guys in my company but it turns out that they really mean it. i don't even know that felix is my secretary's boyfriend" seungmin laughed as they stood up.

"i wonder who got jisung's interest tho, that guy must be really hot because jisung is quiet picky when it comes to boys" hyunjin mentioned as they exited the cafe, the cold breeze hitting their skin.

seungmin frowned. oh how much he loves snow during winter but hate how cold it is. he shivered, hyunjin noticed.

"you're cold?" hyunjin asked softly. seungmin shook his head and just gave him a smile. "not really. let's just hurry to the company before we freeze here" he said quickly.

hyunjin who's hesitating because seungmin looks really cold just nod his head and walked the quick pace as seungmin going back to the company.