⌊ nineteen ⌉

"aren't you having fun in staying in my house? it looks like you're the owner and i'm the one staying in" hyunjin snickered, sitting on the couch beside seungmin who was playing with kkami

"aren't you having fun in staying in my house? it looks like you're the owner and i'm the one staying in" hyunjin snickered, sitting on the couch beside seungmin who was playing with kkami. the younger stick his tongue out playfully.

after he made up with his parents, he now lives again with them at their house, even though seungmin was still constantly visiting at hyunjin's house, not that hyunjin mind though, because he likes it when seungmin visits him.

"i don't have work today and i have nothing to do at our house. i'm tired of watching boring old drama with my parents. seriously, i don't know why they even want me to join them watch those, the movies are like decades old" seungmin complained with matching hand gestures, a habit that he always do when telling stories.

hyunjin could only laugh because the latter still looks cute even though he was angry and his cheeks were puffed in annoyance. an annoyed seungmin looks cute for hyunjin.

hyunjin looked at his phone when it vibrated, indicating a message, he glanced at seungmin to check if he was looking, thank god that he's still sulky and playing with kkami. hyunjin snickered at the sight before he checked the message cautiously, it was a message from their secret group chat including changbin and minho who was now jisung's man, but excluding seungmin.

jisung: hwang hyunjin
what the fuck now?

hyunjin: can't you
fucking wait? i don't
know how to ask him
out! that's not as
simple as counting
fucking one two three!!

chan: well no shit
we have a fucking
baggage just for
the things that we
needed to decorate
your unit

minho: yeah, changbin
and felix are on it again
to being disgusting in
front of our fucking salad

hyunjin: just fucking
wait. i'm on it, i'll
fucking message you
guys when we're
out of my unit, fucking
don't kill kkami when we
left my unit!!

jeongin: too much
fucking for today
hyungs, can y'all
just do your jobs?

chan: jeongin had said
it all

"i really want to watch frozen 2, but when i asked my parents to watch it they said that that's so childish. frozen?! childish?! since when?! " seungmin huffed, stomping his feet, making kkami jump off his lap, going to her own bed instead.

hyunjin quickly turned off his phone and looked at seungmin, good thing that the latter didn't notice what he's up to. might as well use frozen 2 as an opportunity to ask seungmin out.

"well, want to watch frozen 2 with me?" hyunjin asked, seungmin sulked even more.

"it's not yet on netflix, hyunjin" seungmin said in sarcasm. hyunjin chuckled nervously.