⌊ sixteen ⌉

why am i seeing this now? right when i just realized my feelings for him

hyunjin thought as he stare at the scene in front of him quietly. he don't know who's the guy seungmin's hugging because he can't see his face, meanwhile, seungmin haven't noticed him yet since his face was shoved down the man's neck.

suddenly, kkami tried to wiggle out of hyunjin's hold, so he let him be and put him down, but regretted doing so when kkami dashes towards the couch, barking as he jump up to the couch right between seungmin and the man, making them broke away from each other.

"kkami" seungmin softly whined but then giggled, carrying kkami up to show him to the person in front.

"aren't he cute?" seungmin giggled.

"he's cute, but you're cuter" the person answered.

"shut up" seungmin giggled and placed seungmin on his lap.

hyunjin's eyebrow immediately raised at the man's comeback, his fist unconsciously clenching but immediately unclenching when seungmin finally turned to his direction, noticing him.

"hyunjin!" seungmin called excitedly, his big, innocent smile softens hyunjin's expression. "good thing that you're already here, i'll introduce someone to you" he chuckled.

the person that seungmin was hugging earlier turned to hyunjin's direction and then gave him a smile, waving shortly but hyunjin didn't return anything towards him. he was about to roll his eyes at him but he's sure that seungmin will end up smacking him for being rude.

"you prepared dinner?" hyunjin asked lowly as he went to sit on the single couch in front of the two, placing his stuff on the table beside it.

if only he could tell them to go away from each other because the sight of them together is hurting hyunjin's eyes, and heart. but he can't do that because he's not in the proper place, and that's what makes it more painful for him.

kkami jumped off of seungmin's lap and ran to jump and settled on hyunjin's lap, as if sensing how dishearted he is at the moment. hyunjin took the time to look at the other person's face and he can't deny how much he resembles seungmin's face. and he looks kinda familiar, he wonders if he had seen him before.

do they always hang out and stay with each other that they're resembling each other now? hyunjin's now debating with himself, wanting to know what's up immediately.

"yes! dinner's ready, we'll eat shortly after this" seungmin beamed, turning to the guy beside him. "wonpil hyung, this is hyunjin, our family doctor and i kinda live with him for the mean time, you already know what's up" he introduced hyunjin with enthusiasm.

the guy, which hyunjin had known the name now, wonpil, looked at him and smiled at him. "hi, thank you for allowing this little brat to stay in" he thanked a little formally while ruffling seungmin's hair.