⌊ twelve ⌉

seungmin plays with kkami while hyunjin stays at the kitchen to make dinner

seungmin plays with kkami while hyunjin stays at the kitchen to make dinner. the younger could smell the foods as he rubs kkami's tummy.

"you cute little one" seungmin cooed as the dog rolled over and wagged its tail at the latter.

seungmin felt the pain on his legs for he's crouching for too long, so with a slight groan, he carried kkami and stood up as he sat on the long couch, putting kkami on his lap while stroking its soft fur.

seungmin then scrunched his nose when he smelled himself. he hadn't change his clothes since earlier, he's still in his suit and slacks. hyunjin hasn't change into normal clothes either so seungmin is shy to borrow clothes, maybe he'll just wait till hyunjin offered him some clothes since this is his house and seungmin is just staying in.

maybe he'll call younghyun tomorrow to bring him clothes and some of his important stuffs. he could actually call younghyun right now but he knows that at this time of the day the older is busy at the mansion, especially now that seungmin's parents are there.

speaking of his parents, he wonders how they're reacting now that he's not home. he turned off his phone and decided to just open it tomorrow to call younghyun so that no one could contact him nor trace his whereabouts today. he knew that his parents are assessing the situation right now. oh how much he's irritated towards his parents.

seungmin snapped out of  his thoughts when kkami wiggled on his laps then jump off, running towards the direction of the kitchen.

"wait, kkami!" seungmin called the dog as he stood up from the couch and followed kkami towards the kitchen.

when he reached the kitchen, he saw hyunjin who was now washing his hands, probably because he's done preparing dinner, seungmin could see the foods on the dining table and it honestly made him salivate, he literally heard his tummy growled.

"had fun playing with your seungmin hyung?" hyunjin giggled as he carried kkami before he walked towards seungmin.

"hey, should we eat or change to more comfortable clothes first?" the doctor questioned the younger.

"i don't have clothes though" seungmin said shyly, making the latter laughed.

"i'll lend you my clothes don't worry" hyunjin assured.

seungmin raised his head to look at hyunjin. "really?" he asked with sparkly eyes.

and dude, hyunjin thought that seungmin literally looks like a puppy at that moment. hyunjin gulped at the sight but nodded nonetheless.

"y-yeah, my tops would be a little oversized to you but i think that won't harm" hyunjin answered.

"thank you!" seungmin smiled, as hyunjin mirrored his smile.

"so? change or eat first?"

"we shouldn't let the foods wait so let's eat first and just change later"