⌊ twenty ⌉

seungmin was inside hyunjin's car

seungmin was inside hyunjin's car. he don't know where they're going, hyunjin is just driving to god knows where and told seungmin that they're going to see hyunjin's parents. at first seungmin was excited because finally he'll meet hyunjin's parents, which the latter didn't mention that much too him, but later when hyunjin's finally driving, seungmin suddenly felt nervous because it'll be the first time that he'll meet his boyfriend's parents.

boyfriend. it still sounds new to seungmin and it gives him that flattering feeling. he still can't believe that hyunjin's his boyfriend now. it feels like yesterday when they're just friends and now they're on another level. fate is really kind to him- to them. he don't know what he did in his past life that something as good as this happened to him.

"i'm nervous, will your parents like me?" seungmin wondered, hyunjin giggled.

"i'm sure they'll like you, come on you've talked to them before" he answered. seungmin doesn't have an idea that hyunjin had already mentioned him to his parents, even before he confessed his feelings that night. of course, being the good boy and gentleman he is, he courted seungmin's parents and his own parents first. he want them to be legal on each other's family you know.

seungmin had talked to hyunjin's parents before through video calls since they're in the province, their hometown. they only had the time to visit their province now because they needed to finish their works first before they decided to take a two weeks off work, to visit hyunjin's parents and have some alone time with each other. mean while, seungmin's parents had been travelling again for business, but this time around, seungmin doesn't mind because he's assured now that they care for him and they love him.

"really?" seungmin questioned, still not convinced, nervousness getting the best of him.

"of course. come on, baby, even kkami accepted you, i don't even know who's her owner now" hyunjin convinced, trailing with a giggle.

seungmin smiled, hyunjin's words somewhat soothing him and taking there nervousness away. and note that hyunjin has been calling him 'baby' for a while now "speaking of kkami, are you sure that felix and jisung can watch over her? plus the fact that they're on our unit"

and yes, you definitely read it right, seungmin had moved to hyunjin's place two weeks after they became official. he's now permanently settled in hyunjin's unit, living together and yeah, sleeping in one room, which is hyunjin's room, (well, hyunjin doesn't have extra rooms), and as if they'll sleep in opposite rooms, we all know that they like sleeping and staying close to each other.

"they might burn our unit, or worst they might kill kkami without knowing" hyunjin doesn't even know if seungmin is being serious or just joking by now, making him snicker.

"baby, your imagination's getting wild. their boyfriend are there with them, nothing's gonna happen, okay?" he noted but he sees how seungmin frowned even more.