⌊ eleven ⌉

they successfully got hyunjin's stuffs from his office, which was just his suitcase and some important files and they're now back in his car but seungmin was lost in his thoughts again, but this time, not because of his parents but because of what...

they successfully got hyunjin's stuffs from his office, which was just his suitcase and some important files and they're now back in his car but seungmin was lost in his thoughts again, but this time, not because of his parents but because of what hyunjin said at the hospital earlier. the doctor's words just confuse him more the more he thinks about it, he's so clueless, not just by hyunjin's words but also with what he felt after hearing those words. he's pretty sure that he don't know why the latter said that but it gave him that tingly, fuzzy feelings.

"you're so quite, still thinking of your parents?" hyunjin interrupted the younger's thoughts when they happened to stop at a red light. "you shouldn't be thinking much about it, i'm sure that you'll be fine with them anytime soon" he encourages in a soft tone, glancing at seungmin to gave him a smile.

seungmin shook his head and gladly gave back a smile. "i wasn't thinking of my parents, i'm thinking of something else" he said honestly, but didn't said that he was thinking of hyunjin, or more like thinking of what he said earlier.

"and what could that be?" hyunjin questioned with curiosity. He truly wants to know what made the latter deeply lost at his thoughts.

seungmin shrugged and tried to hide his nervousness before uttering a half like answer, "i was thinking if i would be meeting your dog, kkami" well, that really crossed his mind though it wasn't that much of a thought but he really wanna see hyunjin's dog.

hyunjin giggled and started driving again when the stop light turned green, "kkami's at my place, he'll love to see you for sure" he muttered.

"who's taking care of kkami when you're not home?" seungmin asked.

"kkami is trained enough to be left alone at home and knows where to relieve himself so i'm just leaving him alone at my place then will just deal with his poops and piss when i got home" hyunjin explained without looking at younger, his eyes are fixed on the road.

seungmin nodded in understanding, "it must be nice to have a pet" he concluded, making hyunjin nod in agreement.

"it is"

a comfortable silence was shared between them as the finally arrived at the building of hyunjin's unit.

hyunjin opened the door for seungmin as the latter said a small thank you, clutching the box of cake in his hand as they walked towards the elevator and hyunjin pressing the button of the floor of his unit.

"i'm hungry, i can't wait to eat this cake" seungmin grumbled and pouted, making the taller giggle and ruffle his hair.

"it's past snack time, don't worry we'll eventually eat that when we arrive" hyunjin told the younger.

the elevator let out a dinged sound once they arrived at the ninth floor, they exited the elevator and walked towards hyunjin's door as he typed in the password and entered, getting the box of cake from the younger.