Chapter 5--- can't ask for help

Author's note: Hi, it's me again with a new chapter. I hope you love the story so far. Thanks for voting, your votes and comments keep me writing and I really appreciate it. so please enjoy the read.

Chapter 5

We were in each other's embrace kissing as though it has been more than three days since we saw each other. My chest was trembling with need for P'Arthit. I touched his hair, his face, his body with the reverent fervor that shook me to my bones.

He was compliant with me, which was rare, and he was kissing me back just as hard and hungry. We stumbled over boxes, I don't know why there were so many. They were a vague annoyance in my desire brimming brain.

I was going to take his shirt over his head as I pressed him to the counter when he suddenly stopped our progress by closing his hand over my seeking one under his shirt. "Wait," he added when I still continued to kiss his neck.

"Why?" I said distracted and unwilling to release him for even a moment.

"Did you make sure you were not being followed?" he asked.

My desire was still taking preeminence in my mind so I repeated "followed?"

"I saw someone following you earlier," he said. I blinked into focus and shifted away from him but he still had my hand in his so I didn't go very far.

"Earlier?"

I couldn't see his skin in the darkness, that pale skin that couldn't hide it when he was blushing, but I heard the fluster in his voice, "I was just passing by when I saw someone looking at you."

Interest spiked through me again and I closed the space between us, "really, where did you see this person P'Arthit?"

He sounded reluctant to say more so I helped with some motivation by kissing a line from his neck to his shoulder and closed my teeth over his skin under his shirt.

"ow, don't bite," he complained but I felt the answering tremble in his body

"Tell me P'Arthit," I said as I released him and did it again, my other hand delve under his shirt.

He gave a reluctant moan at my ministration, threw his head back, and said "earlier when I went to see you."
I paused only slightly.

"You were with Anya," he said almost accusatorily.

"Sorry," I could only whisper.

His fingers dug into my hair and he lifted my face to his. "I am not blaming you," he said, "I know you don't have a choice."

I really don't but that was not all.

"I just hate it. Anya still acts like she did nothing wrong and seeing her just really irritates me."

She irritates me more than anything too. Recently she has become clingy and there is something to tell P'Arthit that I am sure he would not like.

"Did she see you?"

He nodded and said as if worried I would question him more, "just forget about her. Soon enough we would be free of her."

I loved the trust in his voice and the faith he had in me, which made it all the more harder to bear. I am sorry P'Arthit; I am not the person I should be. I am lying to you and keeping secrets from you. I will tell you everything, but in the end I can't promise that Anya won't be a part of our lives, that is because... she is carrying my child P'Arthit.

He came closer and nudged me with the tip of his nose," what are you thinking about?"

"That I love you. You really are the best thing in my life P'Arthit. Thank you."