Chapter 11

Author's Note: Hey guys! Thanks for voting. I would like to know if any of you have any grievances with the story so far. It has come to my attention that maybe many people don't care for how the story is progressing and while I want to see the story written to the end, I also want to know that there are people who want to see it written to the end as well. So please let me know on the comment.

In the meantime, here is a somewhat long chapter. I hope you enjoy it. don't forget to vote if you like it ; )

Chapter 11

Kongpob and I stared at him together. His presence was overwhelming, even more so after what happened. I had never been truly feared him before, I only saw him as nothing but a arrogant rich man, but now... now I was both afraid of him and very angry.

"Kongpob," he greeted and didn't even look at me even though I was glaring at him.

Before Kongpob could speak I said, "How dare you show up here. You bastard, how dare you." I didn't care that I was being loud and people were looking at us.

"P'Arthit, calm down," Kongpob was looking between us and I could sense his surprise as he knew that I wasn't one to shout at people for no reason let alone Anya's father who has been nothing but a pain to us from the first day I met him.

He fixed dark emotionless eyes on me, "if you are going to talk like this then we better take it elsewhere."

"Why, so that you can keep your reputation clean? So that people wouldn't know you for the scum that you are?"

"P'Arthit, "Kongpob yelled my name, "why are you acting like this?" He turned me to face him, "calm down."
The minute I see his eyes I nearly broke apart with guilt. My eyes filled and my lips trembled. "You don't understand Kongpob. "

"What don't I understand, P'Arthit, what happened to you?" he ran a comforting hand on my arm as I kept struggling to keep my tears from flowing over.

"We should talk elsewhere," Anya's father said and his bodyguard walked forward like he wanted to lead us to someplace else and was ready to force us subtly if possible. I will not be bullied however,

"Don't even touch me," I growled at him and was satisfied to see him pause. "Touch me and you will see how I will drag your reputation through the mud. Try it. I am not afraid of anything that you can do to me, you've already done the worst."

As I thought about it again I began to shiver: The sight of blood spilling all over the asphalt, the honking of the trailer as it sped off, the rush of the road. I bit my lip and lowered my eyes.

"What happened?" the question from Kongpob was directed at Anya's father.

"I can't say anything as long as he remains stubborn," he replied.

Kongpob took my hand in his and I allowed him, too cut up by the memory of his father's accident. I was there, I saw how it happened and it was all my fault.

"P'Arthit? Please, let's not make a scene okay?" I didn't nod after all I would still need to tell Kongpob what happened but for this moment I couldn't find my voice.

Soon we were guided to an empty office. I stood by the door looking away from what was being said. Anya's bodyguard recounted what happened in his own opinion but what happened was this:

As soon as I spotted Anya's father, I wanted to get him alone and show him the evidence of Anya's assault on me. I had pictures and everything.

Kongpob came and took P'Dean from me so I didn't have to make up an excuse about where I was going. I didn't want her to know what I was doing; I thought it would be better if she was a little oblivious.