chapter eighteen

GOT season 8 starts tomorrow catch me emotional when all my faves get killed

-

PARAMORE: THE ONLY EXCEPTION COVER BY CAMILA CABELLO FT. LAUREN JAUREGUI
5,098,486 views
Camila Cabello ------ SUBSCRIBE: 4.3M
Published Feb 3, 2017

"So," Camila strums a random chord on her guitar, looking over at Lauren and seeing the adoration in her favourite green eyes, "Lauren picked the song, because like I said forever ago, she never left her emo phase."

Lauren rolls her eyes. "I picked it because I love Paramore and this is the only song of theirs that you know, you big normie."

"You did not just say that," Camila snorts, shoving her lightly, but Lauren just smiles and shuffles up next to her, their thighs touching. "You know, actually, I think I've got a better song, yeah, it's a Camila Cabello original, called Lauren Jauregui Sucks."

"Wow, and you say I'm mean," Lauren laughs, before she taps the wooden body of Camila's favourite black Taylor acoustic. "Are we going to sing or not?"

"Alright, alright," Camila rolls her eyes and gets her fingers ready in the first chord position. Glancing up at the camera for the only time until her outro, she adds, "here we go, guys," and starts to strum.

[Write a comment...]

Camren Is Real This is THE gayest video on the internet like they barely looked at the camera and just spent the entire song making heart eyes at each other??

HansenCabello1997 i'll admit... i wasn't a camren shipper but that look lauren gives camila at 4:19 when she sings "i'm on my way to believing" i-
   camren jauregui that's love bitch!!!

Lauren Jauregui Thanks for making me do this.
   Camila Cabello making you?????? sis i said u didn't have to and u were like FINE LOL
    Dinah Jane Hansen wow whipped

"Hey, wake up, idiot."

Camila blinks the sleep out of her eyes, and for a moment, she's a little confused, her brain still clogged with sleep. The words sink in, and she frowns, "Don't call me an idiot."

"Fine, wake up, dumbass," Lauren shoves her again, and Camila wonders what she's doing here; they hadn't made plans to meet today. "Come on, get up, we have plans!"

"We do?" Camila pushes herself up onto her elbows and meets her girlfriend's bright green eyes. "Since when?"

"Since right now!" Lauren announces, holding out a mug. "Here. Hot chocolate, I made it. Sorry about breaking into your house, and by the way, it's not a smart idea to leave a key under your mat when you have like, four million subscribers who'd probably break in just to get a photo."

Camila rolls her eyes, but takes the mug and has a sip. God, she loves Lauren's hot chocolate, even this, sans marshmallows and whipped cream. "Do you want to explain to me what you're doing here and why you woke me up early?"

"Early?" Lauren's nose crinkles in confusion, "Camz, it's like one in the afternoon. I just finished one of my essays and thought you'd be up by now. What time did you go to sleep last night?"

"Around four. I stayed up late trying to perfect our video, since I took a week off last week so I could practice for it. I just want it to be perfect, you know? You were absolutely flawless, it was me, I fucked up one of the chords on the bridge and I could tell-" Camila cuts herself off with a sigh. "I just want it to work, so I stayed up stressing about it, and then once I'd finally decided that I'd got the best quality I could, I stayed up to make sure it uploaded so it can just auto unprivate itself today."