Friends...

Meridas POV

"Mum,I dont want to get married!I want ma freedom!"I yelled.She doesn't understand how I feel,She just tells what to do and what not to do!"Merida,you shall be married to one of the clan leaders sons and that's final!"She said sternly back."Mum!Im 17!I should be able to do what I want!You never listen to me!"I yelled and ran to the stables and saddled Angus.I only felt free while I was with him.He helped me fly....

I was doing my daily runs of my targets when a black blur moved quickly in front of us making Angus stop hard,causing me to fly off the saddle.I lay with my back on a tree upside down."Angus!What has gotten into yeou?!?"I looked around and heard a stick break.I pointed my arrow in the direction it came from and saw a boy holding his hands up.He looked about my age,he had messy brown hair that was kind of cute,and beautiful emerald green eyes..No!I cant fall in love!I want freedom!No matter how cute a person is!"Sorry!I thought you were maybe a bear!"I said cheerfully."Oh,it's ok"he said while scratching the back of his neck"What is this place?I was flying with my dragon and we landed here.""This is Scotland!And dragon you say?I wanna meet him!"He smiled and gestured for me to follow him.We walked deeper into the woods and I saw a black lump."His name is Toothless"Toothless ran up to me and smile..Now I know why his name is Toothless.He immediately started licking me and I almost fell over."Im so sorry,I guess he likes you!""I dont mind!Im not the average girl ye know!"

We walked to the river and talked,then,Hiccup fell him somehow.I jumped in after him and we splashed eachother."My name is Merida by the way""Im Hiccup.And im from Berk!""friends?"i asked and held out my hand.He looked at me,smiled,and shook it.Friends...

I know this was sucky...its my first ever mericcup....ever....enjoy!