CHAPTER 12: Good Night

TIMESKIP (Night)

YOUR POV

Soon we again have a campfire and I think everything will be fine "Yah Jungkook!" as I said that everyone look at me "Um Miss Shin Hye are you sure it's okay for Jihoon" our teacher ask out of the blue, Oh that "Ah ne it's fine now" I smile "Shin Hye!" Jungkook shout "Hey Jungkook!" Jihoon shout "sit here with us!" As Jihoon said that everyone is shock "Oh really thank you oh and Sorry...." Jungkook said "It's okay and I'm sorry too" They look fine together but that doesn't excuse them for thinking I'm not here "Yah I am still freaking here so don't treat me like I'm nothing" I said pretending to be angry "aw I pity you" Jungkook said, here we go again "aish want me to kill you!" I said as I glare at him "yah kids calm down, our fight is enough so don't cause another one" Jihoon said looking like our dad "But appa" Jungkook said, well that was new and shocking...........

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Yah Kids calm down" As Jihoon said that I feel happy cause they are really great and kind but yet I have to kill them soon, "But appa" I said as we all laugh... I just wish that I can enjoy this forever

"But I am not a normal kid, I kill people and soon I will kill you I will never be nice again never, I won't let anyone used me again because of being nice!" I said to my mind

"Yah Kook snap out of it" Shin Hye said as we all settle down to do some activities

"Shin Hye, Jungkook I'll go and sleep first I'll give you a moment" Jihoon said as he smile and run, well that was weird but nice "so what now?" I ask "How about this let's race to that tree then the last one gets a punishment" she offer which is kind of interesting "A race huh well then challenge accepted" I said getting ready "Well then ready set go!" She said as we both run "I win!" I shouted but not too loud so no one will be disturb then as she just laugh "You are way too fast" she said "yeah I know" I said confidently "so what do you wish for my punishment" she ask "Just, Just stay with me this whole night I am lonely so lonely" I said being truthful but yet still part of my plan "oh yeah sure no worries" she said "really! Omo!" I said "Let's go then" she said and drag me to a cliff, is she going to push me off here I thought I got her trust omo "yah wait why are we here are you going to kill me!" I shout as she laugh "would you calm down and just sit here with me" she said as I sat at the edge with her "now look at the sky" she said as I follow her orders...

Soon I saw a beautiful view of the stars

"I live at Busan but it's my first time seeing this" I said as my eyes are focused at the stars, wait since when did she know this "yah since when did you saw this view" "ever since before I die off the cliff" oh yeah that "Shin Hye do you trust m...

"I live at Busan but it's my first time seeing this" I said as my eyes are focused at the stars, wait since when did she know this "yah since when did you saw this view" "ever since before I die off the cliff" oh yeah that "Shin Hye do you trust me?" I ask JUST TO ASSURE OKAY! "yeah I think I do" she said "The sky is so beautiful" I said changing the topic cause it's so weird and awkward "yeah ever since I'm a child I never got to see things like this" wait what aren't they rich she can just go and travel right but why is that. It got me curios "Why?" "it's cause when I am a kid I have a very weak body I often got cold or cough by just being exposed outside but when I am on high school grade 7 I got well and I'm fine now" oh she did. I uh i-I pity her this is not what I assume even I'm a assassin or should I say murderer I still feel sad for her I uh AISH! Jungkook snap out of it! "Oh sorry for asking" "it's okay" this girl is not going to make my heart soft never ever! "oh it's getting cold let's get going!" I said "oh let's go then" she said and we start walking

Soon we reach her tent but soon before she entered her tent "Shin Hye good night" I said "oh yeah good night kookie" she said and I leave. She is nice but yet she will and can never change me I am swearing and promising I will never fall for her even if I die, oh yeah she'll die soon and I will kill her!

(AN: but would you mind telling us the reason why you say good night)

It is freaking planned okay!

(AN: yeah sure planned yeah blah blah blah you and your freaking plans Jungkook Very fun)

Fuck shut up okay! This is so hard okay but I will never fail on my mission NEVER UNDERSTOOD!

(AN: Fine geez grumpy head)

Do I Care?

(AN: I guess that everyone is wondering why you said you will never be nice again huh!)

Shut up!

Soon I dozed off..............