CHAPTER 13: Dream

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Wow! Look guys the nerd is here!" The boys said "ew what's with those glasses" The girls said. Soon some of the boys approach me and push me "Hey boy did you know nerds are not allowed here" he said because I didn't did the homework he gave me "I-I don't want to fight please let go of me" I said scared "Oh wow what a nice boy you are" one of the boys said "That's not allowed to!" he shout "I am not here to fight!" I shout "oh so you're talking back at me!" that boy who push me earlier punch me "I am sorry i-I don't mean it" I said as tears starts to fall "You should learn to respect us okay! Get it!" I stayed silent "Get it!" "Ye-Yes I get it" soon they leave me crying alone in the hall ways, no one even try to help me, even my own sister............

Then I woke up

"What the fuck is that!" I shout but soon cover my mouth because I might wake up the teachers..............

Why did I dream of my past? That was when I am in Grade School, the reason why I change.............

Those bullying I've experience, Those scars those bruise that I always have every time I'll go home..............

Why on world do I have to experience those then ends up being like this. Out of all the kids why me....

I never imagined because of those I'll become someone like this. I don't know if I should thank them or what...

Lie who covers all those scars.....

Murdering who hides those pains....

Never do I think that I can kill thousands of people after that miserable life in Grade School

And Now I am Going to freaking kill a innocent girl.. Again

But I have to assure to myself that It will never change me I will still be that boy who kills and murder and I know someday I will get my revenge to that boy, but fuck this I forget his name shit...............

And I am damn heck tired of being small! They all should respect me, and it's not me who will respect them!

(AN: I see you reveal your past)

Aish it's all just complicated okay so complicated please leave me alone let me sleep

(AN: as you wish)

Soon I sleep again, not bothering about the dream anymore......

_____________________________________________

An: This is just a short update to give you clue about Jungkook's past