CHAPTER 14: Last Activity

"Class settle down!" our teacher said "Today we will have our last activity, on this activity Arts will be involved!" The teacher said as some groan in disappointment. "First let's go to where you all are going to paint! Like what your seniors do Last Year in Ilsan!

We head to a very long wall, well let me guess this is where we will paint. And yup I am right "Okay class you will all work in trio per one Side of wall understood!" why is she always shouting geez "Arraseo Sosengnim!" all of as yelled back. We all have the paints we will need, Jungkook, Jihoon And I decided to be the trio for the side of wall.

Insert song Euphoria

We started painting and when I say painting it means mess. We are in the middle of messing up when Jungkook put a paint on my cheeks, we stared at each other for more than a second when I take my revenge, I splash a paint on him and some going on Jihoon who is seriously painting. When he notice he Look at us in disbelief with his mouth open "Yah! Shin Hye, Jungkook take this seriously" He shout at us but being stubborn Jungkook and I splash paint at him which make him hyped up "oh so you're not giving up eh?" he said and get a bucket of paint ready to get us dirtier than before "Uh oh" I said and ran around he catch us and get us wet in paint..............

As the others saw us playing around they also enjoy the last activity and to our surprise the teachers are not angry at all, maybe this is what they want to happen.

We are in the middle of running around when I tripped onto something, I expect a very loud thud on the ground but nothing happened when I open my eyes I met two beautiful eyes.

(It's not Jihoon, but Jihoon's eyes are very beautiful)

"Shin Hye are you okay?" Jungkook ask "Ah ne...." I said and both of us are still staring at each other for more than a minute, until he stands straight again. "Ehem ehem" he started fake coughing which make me smile "Gomawo" I said sincerely which make him look at me ignoring all the noise around us.....

JUNGKOOK"S POV

We are in the middle of playing around when I saw Shin Hye tripping, before she can even fall I catch her. I don't know what has gotten into me that I forget about my mission and started caring about her "Shin Hye are you okay?" I ask her "Ah ne....." I look at her eyes and she's doing the same, her eyes are very pretty that I got lose on it...

Aish Jungkook snap of it remember why you're here, you're here to destroy here not fall in love with her! I finally got back to my senses when I remember

STOP SONG

I started coughing so that the atmosphere wont gotten awkward but I think she find it cute "Gomawo" she said which make me realize her voice is one of the most beautiful voice I've heard, they are like music to my ears.

I know it's weird but as soon as I saw that sweet side of her I got fond at her. Do I like her? No! I can't you'll have to destroy her stop this nonsense Jungkook! Maybe because this is her new side that's why I'm like this, yeah that's the reason......

A few moments later after making my mind up and staring at each other Jihoon came and Talked "Hey guys, are you two alright both of you are staring at each other quite long now" and that's when we realize "Oh what?" I said snapping out of it "We're just playing eyes starring contest" she said and I just nodded.....

After making things out we stared at the wall we are suppose to paint and the result was nice the wall is full of paint and it's messy! "It looks nice" Shin Hye said and it make Jihoon and me laugh "Why what's funny" she ask "You just got something here" I said and I put more paint at her face without her noticing only Jihoon and I notice it and we started laugh again "Yah stop playing with my face!" she shouted and here we are again "Araseo we will stop" Jihoon said making her cute pout turn into a sweet smile. This two are real friend are they, they like messing around like me....... I only got to know them because of this camp and they make me soften already, can I even succeed? Well even if I don't want to I still have to. I guess I have to enjoy being with this two My first friends after all those years being a bad person...

YOUR POV

The Teachers came to inspect each wall and when they got to our wall they stood there shocked which makes us nervous "Uhm ma'am Is there something wrong" I ask "Oh no there's nothing wrong it's just that it look beautiful for such a messy work" the teacher complimented which makes us sigh in relief "Okay now this is the wrap! Time to go back to the camp site and clean up, make sure you clean up fast or the bus might leave you behind!" and with that we all started going back to the site and clean up.

After we clean up the three of us went to the bus and we are the first three there "Hey Shin Hye, Jihoon" Jungkook called us which make us both look at him "Why?" Jihoon ask "Thank you for being my friend" he smiled at us "Ey don't get too emotional just don't break our trust okay" I said and he just stood there "Hey Kook are you sure your fine" Jihoon ask "Ah yeh I am" Jungkook said "Lets seat over there" Jungkook added and we three just seat there and the others also get inside the bus we leave Busan at 4:00 pm so to be exact we will arrive back at Seoul at 8:00

TIME SKIP

We all finally arrived at our houses cause the bus drop as off. "Oh Shin Hye you're back!" Mom said and she hug me "Eomma where's appa?" I ask "oh he's at our room his already sleeping he has a conference this afternoon and he's really tired" mom explained "Ah arraseo I will go to my room now" I said "okay take some rest" mom added and I went to my room being so exhausted I sleep without even changing my clothes.....

JUNGKOOK'S POV

As I arrive at the house I got greeted by my sister "Hey how's everything going you have scars in your face" she ask "everything is fine" I said and she stood there looking at me as if she saw a ghost "You didn't shout at me did you decided to be a good baby brother?" she ask and for the first time I'm not annoyed "maybe, but don't get your hopes high, and can you tell the boss that Shin Hye and I are finally friends" I told her "okay sleep well" I just hummed in response cause I am so tired