BONUS CHAPTER 1: 7 years later

NO ONE'S POV

After 7 years, Jungkook and Shin Hye's relationship has gotten a lot stronger, especially because of what happened 12 Years ago. They are been through many problems already but they are able to fix it even before the day ends, Jungkook always put on his apologizing side while Shin Hye always put on her forgiving and humble side just to fix their argument.

(7 years later plus the 5 years later on the epilogue so that means 12 years)

So where are they all now ? Well Shin Hye, she stays at home to take care of their children, Shijung a girl and Jungshin a boy

Jungshin is older than Shijung, he was born 7 years ago while Shijung was born 5 years ago. Jungshin was now in his Grade school years and the younger was also attending school. Since the two are studying Shin Hye has to look out for them.

As for Jungkook, he inherited the company of Shin Hye's dad. Shin Hye decline the offer when her dad told her that she was the one to inherit it since her brother was going to focus on music producing than money and company. And instead she offered that Jungkook should do it, she said that they should trust Jungkook to it, and now the company ends up with Jungkook.

At first Jungkook was uneasy and has no idea on what was happening. But soon with the support of Shin Hye, motivation from his brother in law Jihoon or more like Woozi, and guidance by His and Shin Hye's family, he finally learns and become the best CEO he can be.

Then there's Jihoon, Park Jihoon the best friend of this two love birds, He was doing fine and up to now he has no relationship at all. What happened to his past relationship? Well the girl died and Jihoon decided to love that girl for all of his life and never replace her in his heart, up to now he was being loyal and was keeping his promise.

Another Jihoon, but let's call him Woozi, Shin Hye's brother. This is another person who has no damn relationship, unlike Park Jihoon, Woozi never tried looking for one because he is freaking bitter and salty, he always put on a disgust face when he saw Shin Hye and Jungkook acting lovey dovey with each other, but of course he supports them.

IU on the other hand, is also married with the same boy he met from the past, like Shin Hye and Jungkook's relationship they last long too.

So enough presentation, and Back to the main characters, Jungkook and Shin Hye are now living in a wealthy life and has their own house now, it was too big for them to be honest, but what can we do? It's what they want.

HOUSE

See what I mean? Well who can argue, Shin Hye is born from a wealthy family and Jungkook is now a CEO, they are rich and maybe a bit young

(And now, the purpose of this Bonus Chapter 1)

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Shin Hye-ah, you ready?"..........

(Cliffhanger is my thing, LOL)