CHAPTER 23: Evil Plan

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I got to admit hanging around with Shin Hye and her brother Woozi, both of them are really friendly and funny. But I have to go because of my boss, again.

So I rush back to the house before I got shouted, I headed at the boss office and as I open the door I saw him holding a phone "Uhm boss I'm here" I said and he stared at me with that smirk "I see your close to Woozi" the boss said, gosh what is he up to "Shin Hye's brother?" I ask "Yeah, but I want to know is it still part of the plan" he ask seriously which make me nervous "Of course" I said even if it's not "well I think you got to change your plan" "what do you mean?" I ask "that Woozi is the one who makes your life miserable from before" wait he's that guy who bully me "Wh-what?" "hey why are you flustered, is there something wrong?" he ask "But how?" I ask back "I don't know why don't you ask him" he said and my blood is boiling, so that guy is the one who freaking bullies me. The brother of the girl I like "So what now?" I ask "I am sure you want revenge right" I don't want to hurt him since he's Shin Hye's brother but he hurt me too "Yes I want to" he said "See that knife over there" he said and I look to where it's placed "I want you to pierce that to his heart, got it?" he added "But why his heart?" I ask "So you'll know that you have to take care of your own heart and don't fall for a Lee cause we are going to kill the mighty Lee's by the right time" He said "Arraseo I will" "Jungkook" he called out before I got out "Why?" "I am serious don't fall for her" "I know" I said, but I already fall for her "Okay your mission is tomorrow Sunday night got it" he added "Ne..." I said and go out..

Sorry Shin Hye but your brother has to pay for what heave done

____________________________________________

An: Short update for Jungkook's mission