CHAPTER 20: "Make Sure"

TIME SKIP (The Next Morning)

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Today is the day for us to rest means no Practice just a fine day at school but the thing is no teachers and we're on half day since they say "We are Busy for today"

"Hey guys I'm bored" Jihoon said "Well remember the time that our teacher is so bored at our shits, she didn't reclaim, so you don't have the rights to complain" Shin Hye said mocking Jihoon and I just laugh at Jihoon who got burned "You learn to much shit" Jihoon said standing up "Shin Hye learned to mock me and you learn to laugh at me so bad" Jihoon said pointing at us "And it's time for revenge Lovebirds" And when he said that both of Shin Hye and me blushed like so red, wait why is she blushing "Hey you two I haven't even started and you two are already blushing" he teased "Aish! Just shut up" I reclaimed, Jihoon Chuckled but Shin Hye looked disappointed "Uh excuse me I will go to the Uh CR" Shin Hye excuse. When she got out of the room Jihoon and I looked at each other "Hey what did we do" I ask Jihoon "I don't know" Jihoon said "Hey what if she's angry?" I ask "I'm sure she's not" Jihoon said, Why did she go just like that do she like me too? "Let's follow her" I said "okay let's go" when we reach there the door was open means no one is in there "Huh I don't get it where is she" I said "I knew it there's something off with her, let's go to the roof top" After Jihoon said that I stop from my tracks and realize Jihoon know so much about Shin Hye.... When will I got to know her better? "Hey Jungkook are you coming?" Jihoon ask which brings me back to reality "Ah ne" I said and follow him when we reach the roof top we saw her by the edge with her eyes closed "Hey Shin Hye" Jihoon started and her eyes shut open "Oh Jihoon and.... Jungkook" she said avoiding my eyes "I thought you go to the comfort room" I ask "I take it back I don't feel it anymore so I just head here" she said and oh is all I can say "Are you sure your fine?" Jihoon ask her and I feel like she's not so before she cans say a lie I hug her "Shin Hye-ah" I mumbled loud enough for her to hear "Uh n-ne" she said "Sorry.." I said and I can hear Jihoon squealing "It's okay you've done nothing" she said and I let go of her and saw her smiling "Even so I want to make it up to you, Ice cream later afternoon, 4:00 pm at the one near the school?" I ask her "Of course" she accept finally a time to know her more "Hey guys I'm still here" Jihoon said smiling "Oh right Jihoon you can come with us to if you want?" I ask Jihoon too but "Nooooo! I won't you guys enjoy your time" Jihoon said and wink, oh gosh this boy "Now let's go" Jihoon drag us both back to the classroom frozen, what was that all about? Does he know what I feel? Omo! Don't over react Jungkook.

TIME SKIP (Later Afternoon)

YOUR POV

It's still 3:35 pm and I am already rushing, like what even is the big deal right "Big deal! It's a big deal!" I shout, okay I can't lie I'm excited "Hey Shin Hy- woah this are so many clothes" mom said as she enter my room "Mom I need help on what to wear" I said "Oh okay let's see" she started scanning through the clothes "Thanks mom" "Oh by the way, where are you off to" Mom ask as I was fixing my hair "Café near the school eomma" I said struggling at my hair "Hey sweetie why are you in a rush" She ask "It's because the one who invites me is a boy" I said "and?" mom added "And I kind of have feelings for him" I expect to be scolded but mom smiled "Is that so, then don't dress to good he might notice" mom teased "Yah! Eomma quit teasing" I said and she approach me "What I'm trying to say is there's no need to be nervous be confident and you already look good just put your hair like this" mom said tying my hair "I'm sure it will suit this Clothes I pick for you" I turned around to see a beautiful pair of clothes and I turned back to mom "Thanks mom you're the best" I said and hug her, I grab the clothes going to the comfort room "By the way who is the boy?" mom ask from outside the door, I get out and said "It's Jungkook eomma" "Oh him" "So how do I look?" I ask mom and she smilled "You look good" she complimented "Thanks mom by the way what time it is?" I ask "Oh it's 3:50" mom said and I'm shocked "Omo I'm running late bye mom" I said and rush outside

(Shin Hye's outfit and hair style)

I arrive there exactly 4:00 and I saw Jungkook, already inside "Hey Kookie" I said as I approach him, He started at me like he saw a ghost "Hey are you okay?" I ask him "Ah ne it's just that you look stunning" He said making a emo face which make ...

I arrive there exactly 4:00 and I saw Jungkook, already inside "Hey Kookie" I said as I approach him, He started at me like he saw a ghost "Hey are you okay?" I ask him "Ah ne it's just that you look stunning" He said making a emo face which make me laugh "Hey stop laughing at me" He said and I laugh even more "Hey stop" he pout "Oh cute" I said and he blushed but he just shrugged it off "By the way what do you want?" he ask, "Hmm, how about you go first" I said "Oh I just want you" he mumbled but I heard it "Wait what?" I said and he looked startled "Oh I said I want the avocado flavor" he said "Oh okay I want the mocha one" I said "Okay be right back" When he's back he give me the ice cream and both of us decided to go to the park and there we sit "Hey Shin Hye?" he ask "Why?" I ask back "I have a sister and she like someone but the situation is complicated what should he do?" Jungkook ask which make me surprised, Jungkook has a sister? And why is he asking me this? "Oh I think even the situation is complicated, she should fight for her feelings cause I remember what Suji sunbaenim told me She said that love for someone takes time but you're feelings for someone Don't have to be hidden" I said and he just smiled at me "Thanks" he said and I just smiled "Oh by the way want to taste my Ice cream" He ask "Oh sure" I taste his ice cream and it was nice, then I looked at him and he started laughing "Why are you laughing?" I ask him "You got something here" He said and he wiped the ice cream beside my lips, then when he was about to talk his phone rings..

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was about to talk but my phone rings and what surprise me is the one who's calling it's boss "Oh uhm excuse me for a sec" I said and going to a place where Shin Hye won't hear anything "Uhm hello boss you've called" I said "Come home immediately now!" he shout and hung up, oh no what did I do this time. I go back to Shin Hye and I told her that I have to leave and when I'm sure she got home I went directly at boss office

I knock at the door and he said come in so I did "Uhm did I do something wrong?" I ask him "I don't know Jungkook but I have to ask you something" he looked at me straight in the eyes then he gave me a phone and I saw pictures, Mine and Shin Hye's Picture at the park "I need an explanation" I gulped before answering "It's just a park of the plan Boss no need to worry" I said trying to smile to hide my nervousness "You better make sure, cause you know what happen to those who try to betray us right?" he ask and it make me even more nervous "Ne.." I replied shortly "okay you may go now" He said and I obey

Sorry boss but I already failed, I like her and I will make sure no one will hurt her even you I said in my mind