CHAPTER 21: Surprise Comeback

YOUR POV

Right after when Jungkook receive a phone call, He said he has to go home so he walks me home. When I open the door I saw someone I didn't expect to be here

"Oppa!" I said as I run to hug him "Yah! Shin Hye eomma said you're out with someone and it's a boy!" my over protective brother Jihoon Or should I say Woozi is back! "Ah that, we're just friends" I said looking at mom "Even so you could at least tell me right!" oh for god sake "Oh did you forgot your at States what do you want, me flying to go there to tell you I make friends with someone" I said mocking him "Hey! Where did you learn that shit!" he said "Jihoon" I said "Oh that bo-" "Yah, don't worry he take care of me so don't be mad" I said calming him down "Okay kids enough with that, let's eat now!" Dad said so we all go to the dining room chit chatting about stories. Oh how I miss my brother, when Jihoon is not there He always go home early so he can take care of me. And until now he's still my Over protective brother.

After we ate dinner Woozi oppa and I go to the porch and talk about things "So haw's states oppa?" I ask him "I don't know but I do miss Korea" he said "So what are you going to do now that you've already Graduate?" I ask once again "Watch after you, and after a year I will try to be a producer" he said and smiled "oppa don't forget me even when your hundreds old" I said missing him so much "Of course, but wait we're still not done talking about that guy eomma told me" oh no here it goes, first I sigh and then talk "Actually I like him" I said "Okay keep going "But I am not sure yet" "Oh you're not sure, don't worry Shin Hye-ah sure or not sure I'll support you" I smiled at him "But" he said "But?" I ask "If you two end up together and he hurt you I will get back on him" he said and I laugh "what's funny?" he ask "Oppa your shorter than him" I laugh even more "Yah! I'm taller than you though!" he said and he tickled me "Yah! Yah! Oppa stop okay okay sorry" I said "Good" he said "I miss this" he said and looked at me "For so many years not going back to Korea not having any interaction towards you and the whole family, if I don't keep remembering your words I might give up" he said and a tear drop from my eyes

FLASHBACK (When Shin Hye is still in a bad situation)

AN: I forgot to indicate in CHAPTER 12 that Shin Hye was home schooled in Grade school

NO ONE'S POV

"Okay that's all for today" the private teacher said to Shin Hye, when the teacher exited her brother Woozi enter and he is crying so it got Shin Hye worried "oppa! Are you okay?" she said but Woozi ignored her and he went straight back to his room. Shin Hye become really worried since when Woozi come home he would always play with Shin Hye but today things are very different

Shin Hye went to her brother knocking so many times but she decided to open it since there's no way Woozi won't hear it unless he's sleeping "oppa, are you okay?" She ask "Get out" he said "Opp-" "I said get out!" Woozi yelled at her sister for the very first time "Ara-araseo" she said and go out of the room Woozi realized what he do and immediately go out of his room to find her sister looking outside trough the window with tears in her eyes "Shin Hye-ah I'm sorry.." He said and Shin Hye notice him right away "oppa" she said and tried to smile "Sorry" He said again "Yah, it's okay but why are you crying?" She ask her brother "Remember that music school I want to enter here at Seoul?" he said "Ah ne that, so what happen" Shin Hye smiled in excitement "I failed at the test" he said and Shin Hye's smile is gone "Oh jinjja it's okay' "But it isn't " Woozi said "Oppa, cheer up" she said and Woozi looked at her while she looked outside "You're already lucky to be outside studying you know! And besides I'm sure you're going to pass maybe not this test but another different test so don't be sad!" Shin Hye said trying to hold her tears back but Woozi really see through her "Sorry, for making you remember that you can't even go outside, Thank you, cause you give me a reason to fight" he said then approach her "It's okay" she said and hug her brother "Now wash up before eomma and appa come home" Shin Hye told her Brother "Arraseo"...........

BACK TO REALITY

"Aish" both of us said and laugh "why are we so dramatic at that time" Woozi oppa said "I know, but being here makes me remember that time you pass the test at America" I said "ah that! We almost destroy the house!" he said and I can never feel any happier anymore "Aish let's cut this Drama now, and get inside" he said and put his hands around m shoulder and drag me "Hey make sure that guy won't hurt you" he said "Jungkook getting hurt by Jihoon is enough" I said "wait what?" he said "At the camp both of them almost kill each other" I explained and he laugh "And did you know that Jungkook got confused at your name cause my best friend's name is Jihoon and my brother's name is also Jihoon" and he laugh even more...

Both of us spend the night talking and when we are tired we go to our rooms and sleep....