☸2☸

♦♦♦♦

It was Sunday today.

And as per the rules, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, baby will be with Bela, and Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday with me. However, we switch and adjust sometimes when there's an emergency with our work.
Sundays are to be spent together at either of ours place.

Since, Mahira is at Bela's presently, I plan to go there after breakfast.
I met her just yesterday before it was her bed time and I am missing her already.

These days of the week are nothing less than hell for me.
And for that reason, I spent most of my day at the office.

When I was ready, I didn't care about having breakfast.
That would take so long, and I can't waste my time.

I took my phone and laptop if in case some emergency comes, and came out of my penthouse. Locking the doors, I turned and found another door, which was to Bela's penthouse.
Our places were identical. We were neighbours.
My daughter shouldn't feel any discomfort, so much made sure there are no changes in her environment when she is at my place, or her mother's.

I never knocked while entering her place. That was an habit from God knows how long.
When I got in, the first thing that I came across was her fragrance.
Something hit me hard, when memories from past engulfed me.

~
"I like this rose scent on you! You will always wear it!"
"On your orders, King!", She giggled.
I hugged her from behind, "You know what, Rose with your fragrance does some incredible magic, that I had to put in hard efforts, to take my hands off you."
She turned in my embrace and kissed my nose, "You don't need to take your hands off me!"
~

The first thought I had was that is she trying to get me back?

- See you're hopeful that she'll try to get you back..Even you want to go to her.

I shake my head and proceed in.
There was silence and so it means baby is still asleep.

When I reached, near the kitchen, I came across her.
She was in the kitchen making breakfast for herself and milk for baby.
When she noticed my presence, she looked up and that's when our eyes met.
I know she didn't expect me this early. I usually come after 10 and it was still 7.

Just as our gazes met, they parted after seconds.
Seeing in her eyes dreaded me. Because they were no more readable. They looked foreign. Their was a deadly stillness in them. One that eats you up.
Her skin was unusually pale and their was something about her that showed her tiredness.
I was feeling concerned.

- You lost the right to show her concern, when you signed the papers, marking end of you both.

Not intending to disturb my daughter's sleep, I went to the couch and settled there.
Taking out my phone, I called my PA to know if something special will turn up today.
Satisfied, that no work is there to disturb me, I kept back my phone and took a look around.