☸15☸

"Mumma shoosh imma foot, dadda hat onma head,Mumma book imma han, dadda penchil imma bag

Mumma book imma han, dadda penchil imma bag.
Gotta go to shoool, mac nu fens,
Maayiillaa baby goos hiii aas moom!"

{Mumma shoe in my foot, Dadda hat on my head,
Mumma book in my bag, Dadda pencil in my bag.
Got go to school, make new friends,
Mahira baby goes high as moon!}

She ends the poem, pointing above, while her body still shaking like pendulum.

I hear claps from behind me.

Vyom and Sakshi cheered my daughter, who clapped back to them in excitement.

"She finally learnt it!", Bela smilingly turned to me.
"I can't believe you made her learn this...I mean she's so small. I know she's intelligent but I get amazed everytime I see something new coming from her!", I said still eyeing my daughter, who smiling shook her waist left and right.

"She's curious! And that's the best thing about her...!", Vyom commented.

"And she's naughty too! That makes hee curiosity increase tenfolds.", said Sakshi.

"But I am not okay with that 'make new friends'. She has me! And that's enough.", I commented frowning to which Vyom chuckled.

"This is kiddish Mahir!", Bela frowned, "You are being an overprotective dad!"

I looked in her direction, "She's so precious! I had to be. Rather I have planned to transfer some shares in her name. So that even if I die, her future is secured.", I put forward my idea.

"Rubbish!", Bela murmured and turned to Mahira, to ignore any further talk.

"No seriously! She's sharp...I want her to be an entrepreneur like me. And take forward what I created. I have so many plans for her future. I have even planned the gifts I'll be giving her on her next twenty five birthdays, on her graduation day, on her we...", I was interrupted by Bela.

"No Mahir! Mahira being born in a well to do family doesn't mean she'll have a silver spoon in her mouth. Not just high in status, she has to be high in morales too. I know you think alot about her. But giving her extravagant atmosphere will put her on ease in life. And she won't realize the importance and worth of everything.", Now how can I dare not agreeing to her.

"Bela you're an ideal mother.", Sakshi squealed saving me from giving reaction.

"Hey even my friend is a good father! His concern for Mahira is justified...", Vyom coined before the two left for work.

I sat with my head between my hands, staring in a particular direction.

I accept I am overprotective for Mahira, but I can't help it.

"What's bothering you!? Talk it out.", I heard her as she kept a hand on my shoulder.
That kiss in the beach house marked our end. I would say a graceful one.
I am not upset neither she is.
We both are quite content.
However, that brought us back to our friendship thing. And I was glad.