☸13☸

♦♦♦♦

♦♦♦♦

I felt someone shaking me, but I didn't had the power to open my eyes. My head felt heavy, and my body had a temperature.

"Mahir! Wake up bro...Are you not well!?", Hearing a familiar voice, I did open my eyes.
Vyom was here.

"V..Vyom..!", I said in a cracked voice.
"Man! What the hell have you done to yourself!? Just look at you."
"Yeah! I look hot...", I joked.
"Hot...You look like a rotten potato!"
"Okay! I can't be that ugly. I'll go take a shower. Just wait here.", I got off the bed, and lazily walked towards the washroom.

After the shower and required shaving, I came out wearing my sweatpants, and took a place beside Vyom, who was eyeing something on his phone.

"What are you looking at!?", I asked him out of curiosity and he smirked saying, "You'll love it!"

"Take these medicines first.", He forwarded some medicines.
I ate them silently and then began staring at the ceiling.
Everything occupying a fresh space in my head.
It's been three days!
Three fucking days! Since Bela yelled at me. Yeah! I do deserve the worst but her words did stung deep in my heart.

"You might get the happiness of this world by hearing what I am going to tell you next.", Vyom said smirkingly.
"What is it!? And what should I do to wipe that smug smile out of your ugly face!?"
He grinned and forwarded his phone, "See this!"

I grabbed his phone immediately and glanced at the screen.
And that's when my whole world came crushing down.

"What the hell is this!?", I yelled throwing the phone.
"Geez man! It costs a fortune.", He ran towards his phone, which was already wrecked I guess.
But my insides were crumpled.
"What is this Vyom!?", I asked him again. Frantically.
"This in english, is called Retaliation!"

Retaliation! Seriously...Bela is never this immature.
"But how can she do this!?"
"The way, you did that! Man you're paying for my new phone you dumbass!!!", He yelled.
"How can she do this to Mahira!?"
"The way you did that to Mahira...!"
"Vyom stop it!", I growled.

"Why huh!? You can't see her getting engaged with another guy. See Mahira looks so chirpy, she's getting a new dadda!"
"Shut your mouth you asshole! I'll strangle you here!!!", I yelled in rage.
"Why should I!? You know what...I am very happy for her. Her decision was hasty, but see this, she's smiling. This Aditya guy will keep her happy."
"That scumbag! He's just attracted to Bela!! He doesn't even talk nicely to Mahira. He eyes her as if she's a dirt.", My heart was burning with rage and ache.
"Why!? Even Bela deserves to have a partner, when you'll be having one.", He was strangely calm.
"Vyom! You know it's fake...!", My voice cracked at the end.
"Yours must be fake, hers is not. Just yesterday, in the evening, she decided she will marry again. Everyone was taken aback. Then she called her brother and asked him to arrange for her engagement with Aditya. And then that scumbag appeared with rings, and they got engaged. Believe me Bela looked beautiful! But sadly this time, she didn't dress for you. She dressed for him."