☸26☸

"Mr. Donor!"

My world stopped at that very moment. And not just stopped, but it came tumbling down.

The owner of the voice was the last person on earth, I wanted here.

What will I do!?

No no! She can't be...
I am hallucinating her voice.

Yeah I am!- I tried to digest it because I didn't had the courage to turn back and verify if I am imagining things or not.

The best way was ignore.

And so I began to examine the draft in my hand.

But it fell down from my hands as soon as I spotted the pair of legs in front of me.

I looked up, and then and their my heart which was barely beating stopped.

"You can't ignore me Mr. Donor!", She said in a tone that I hated hearing.
The same she used when she talked to me in monologues.

I stood up, "Bela...I was just..."

Words couldn't escape because she chuckled humorlessly.
"Tell your 'i was just' to the one who doesn't know you Mahir."

She folded her hands across her chest examining me and my eyes went down then.

How am I going to face this!?
She was to never know who Mr. Donor is!
She'll hate me now...It's not even twenty four hours that I thought my life finally got everything including her. And now seeing her cold eyes, all I can say is, she'll hate me now. Forever!

"Bela let me explain!", I said desperately but instead of replying me, she came forward to pick the draft that fell from my hand.

I was fazed when she took my hand and placed the draft  on it.
"Read it and when you finish, we have a lot to catch up.", Her eyes met mine, "Am I right Mr. Donor!?"

I couldn't say yes or no.
Nor I could nod or shake my head.

I was too troubled to react!

And just like that, she left the room.

I slumped down back on the chair, and the body that was numb with shock became desperate like on death bed.

It was indeed death bed. The death bed of my lies.

My fist tightened but then I felt the draft in my hand.

I should read it first. And then I'll face whatever life has laid for me.

I took a deep breath to calm myself, which almost seemed impossible but then as I opened the first page, some serenity surrounded me.
Her words are my home.

I, of course don't regret being the Mr. Donor. And this somehow filled in some relief in me.

MY HEART SPILLS-10

There's this beautiful life, with so many beautiful relationships and so many types of love, to make you conquer the world.
But there is one special type of love, that doesn't require conquering world to make life beautiful.
It's like, you have it, you're already the king.

When I was told I may die, I was shattered.
Life is important for everyone. And more than that, the people who make that life..

When I came to know I have found a person, who's willing to give me blood, I felt something unusual.
Unusual in not the literal sense. For he didn't tell me who he is; or that is identity was deliberately being hid from me; or that I noticed few things I couldn't ignore; or because that person was even more mysterious than me.
Unusual was the heartache I felt every morning of the transfusion, when he probably must be giving his blood. Unusual was the familiarity my body was surrounded with, after his blood got in my system. Unusual was my subsiding anger towards my life.