☸3☸

♦♦♦♦

♦♦♦♦

"Hello dad!"
"Yeah! I have told you before also and I'll repeat it again. I. don't. want. to. get. in. a. relationship. again!"
"...And if you send cheapsters like these, I am going to call the cops."
"Dad..try to understand. I don't want to be happy again."
"Dad! I can live well without a man. I have my daughter with me."
"Yeah! And I am very serious about this. Please think about it.", She disconnected and then got back to changing Mahira's diaper.

So this means dad sent that guy. And Bela didn't want to welcome him.
I took a sigh of relief.
And well our Sunday ended way better than expected.

Next day, after spending some time with her mumma, and getting some breastfeeding, Mahira was taken to the office.
And as expected, my daughter made everyone's day.
They even requested me to bring her every Monday because she makes the day much less horrible.
My daughter has a huge fan following!

That day, when I came back from the office, I noticed something unusual.

Bela's door were wide open.

Our floor was a private one with just two penthouses side by side.
We did this for Mahira's security or I can say Bela's too because she lives alone.
But even in that case, Bela never left her doors open.

When I went in with Mahira, planning out some excuse, I found her lying on the sofa.
On the first look, one would think she's sleeping but she was not.
Her hand was hanging down, and hairs were dishelved.

I immediately reached her, "Bela!? Bela!?"
But she didn't moved.
Worry took me over.

I kept Mahira down on the crib and then checked on Bela.
She was not moving at all.
I tried to shake her and move her, but she seemed unconscious.
I then ran to the kitchen and brought some water.
Bringing her head on my lap, I sprinkled water on her face.
And as I doubted, she was unconscious.

She opened her eyes with difficulty, and a groan of pain escaped her mouth.
"Bela!? What happened!? What caused you unconsciousness!? I should call the doctor."

All the while I was blabbering, she was looking at me intently but as soon as I pulled out my phone, she jerked herself up, from my lap.

Taking in everything around her, she looked at Mahira, who was very focussed on the ball in her hands.
"Mahira!", She called out and Mahira looked up.
She then walked to her, and picked up our daughter in her arms.

I don't know why but I felt there is something more to this than small gestures of love.
"Mumma loves you!", She said and a tear escaped her eyes.