☸10☸

♦♦♦♦

♦♦♦♦

Bela is a mystery, is an understatement of the world.
I thought, as I kept the second part of 'My Heart Spills', with the first part, in the most deepest corner of my wardrobe.

Xavier was me, and Amaya is she. She chose to wrote our story in the book, that could have been her last.
Being the owner of her heart, it was not difficult for me to read her. But with every part, I am realizing there was a major part, I left thinking it as insignificant.
Bela was possessive for me. She felt it against her own sister for me.
She would always try to act that she doesn't care, but she did. She always did.

Her emotions were so exhilarating that she could write a book on them.
I remember one night after our wedding, when we thought we got our happy ending. Little did we know.

****
She lifted the duvet off me, and climbed on the bed. Covering us again, she hugged me from my back, as I laid with my back against her.
She hid her face in the crook of my neck.

"Finally free huh!?", I asked her faking anger.
She giggled in answer, and kissed below my ear.
"Your kisses won't persuade me.", I stated however, I was a melting mess, as her lips connected to my skin.
"Hugs will do!?", She climbed over me, and strangled me below her. Slipping her arms around my shoulder and resting her head on my body.
"No!", I wanted to get her compensate the ten minutes, she got late to the bed.
Taking my face, in her hands, she made me face her.
Now I had to make a frown, to convince her I am angry.
"Oh c'mon Mahir...I got late because I was thinking about us.", And she kissed my craving lips.
"Kiss back duffer!", She muttered with a frown.
And that was all I needed. My patience already gave way.
Grabbing her by waist, I tugged her closer, kissing the hell out of her.
Our bodies fit like they were meant for each other.
Fiery passion and love filled the space, and our bodies got tangled.
We kissed like there's no tomorrow.

Moments later, breathlessness forced us to break the kiss.
The heated passion now subsided, and now we drowned into subtle silence.
"I love you!", I muttered.
"Thanks for the information!",She giggled.
"What were you thinking about us...earlier?", I asked.
She moved a bit in my arms, and frowned.
"I wanted to write my next novel on us. But our love story is very simple. People won't like it."
It was my turn to frown, "It's not appreciable of you to think our love story is not interesting!"
"You can't deny that I can't write a novel on us! Everything is so ideal about us!"
"I hate you Bela!"
"It's just that I wanted to write something and make us imperishable. Our love eternal!",She smiled at me.
"You will write one. And people will love how ideal we are!", I kissed her again, drowning into one more passionate make out session.
****

While assuring her that she'll write a book on us, I never thought I'll end up destroying it.

I heaved a sigh and got into bed.
These days were a bit tiring. Obviously because of the blood loss. But seeing Bela's face, was worth all the pain in this world.