THE VIOLENT PEACE OF LOVE

If you still haven't started reading this royal romance of Behir, go on

If you still haven't started reading this royal romance of Behir, go on. You find the story on my profile.
The name is
THE VIOLENT PEACE OF LOVE...
And here is the sneak peek!

Wars, Bloodshed, Death, Apprehension, Hatred, Pain, Agony, Violence...
That was all how one could describe the boundary between the two empires- Jonathans and Roshans.

They would kill just for content.
Cherishing their royal rivalry that was born from the rivalry of two former best friends.

Best friends, who would then kill for each other, were now desperate to kill each other.

Street people who used to boast stories of their friendship now dreaded stories of their hatred.

But when Kings of people become Kings of wars, revolts arise.
And so happened in both the kingdoms.
The people revolted against the Kings, and the future for both the revolts was collapsing of the two empires.
It was either peace, or fall of the two royal empires.

Years later, the Kings were forced to meet.
To declare peace.
But peace comes with a cost.
A cost of the vows they made in the past.

The vows near 'The Eternity Well'.
The well that was the symbol of their union. Their friendship.
The well that witnessed the first meeting of Jonathan's Princess and Roshan's Prince.
When they were just two and four in age.

There was a belief that the couple that vows of love before The Eternity Well would never feel complete without his counterpart.
And thus, even having a lover, a lot of physical pleasure, a lot of success, and a lot of everything, the ROSHAN PRINCE MAHIR never feels complete.
On the other hand, being the epitome of beauty, a crush of millions, a intellectual, with loads of wealth, and a rich lover, JONATHAN PRINCESS BELLA misses some part of her.

This was until, the peace treaty drawn by their fathers finally brings the two pieces of this incomplete puzzle face each other, after twenty long years!