☸22☸

Tonight, I was willingly going to sleep with her. If it is about comfort, I need it alot.

Bela's behaviour when Mahira was born irked me alot.
I deserved that, I know.
But I loved her. And her silence killed me.

Now when I see back, I find myself a lot more happier than I was then.

Yes, Mahira is my soul but because she is Bela's blood.

And inspite of what all I did to her, she still cared about me, worried about me, loved me. What more can make me happier!?

And so whatever days we had remaining of living together, we'll make the best of it.

After Mahira was put to sleep, I made coffees for both of us and now we both were settled in the balcony of her room, so we could keep an eye on Mahira and also feel the beautiful night breeze.

"London is the head branch Mahir. You'll be officially the CEO!", She pointed out excitedly.
"Yeah! Dad says he wants retirement now."

"Will you come to see Mahira then!?", She asked hesitated.
I smiled at her uncertainty. She just asked for Mahira, as if I won't come to see Mahira's mother.
"One week out of a month, I'll stay here with you and Mahira...Unless of course, there's no other man in scene. Then, I have my penthouse.", She nodded with a 'oh'.

It would have been better if she would have assured me that there will be no other man, but who am I kidding!

"Mahir! By other men, I remembered Mr.Donor!", She looked at me, "He isn't moving forward than his usual flirting..."

I frowned, "I told you! Flirts like him should be hanged. He's just playing!"

"Noo! He is very serious. I would have realized if he was just playing.", She answered.

"If he is serious, he should have asked you out! There's nothing to worry then.", I argued.

And it looked like my words got through her, for she started thinking deep.

But I realized how wrong I was when she spoke up next.

"I am going to ask him for a date!?", She clapped her hands excitedly.

Damn! That will be disastrous! How will she meet her Mr. Donor!?

"No Bela! He should ask you first...That's what a gentleman does!", I exclaimed. I knew this will happen. It's inevitable! But I can atleast delay the hurt she'll face then.

"No Mahir! He's a bit different you know...! He won't approach me because he knows my past and thinks I am still hurt because of that!", She said as her lips curved into a pout!

God! I seriously want to pull her and kiss the hell out of those.

I shook my head vehemently, "You don't know Bela....Good men are hard to find these days. He may hurt you!"

"He will not. I trust him. He won't do that!", She said with a smile.

And at that moment my heart broke once again. What will I do!?

She then leaned forward and picked up her phone, "Now how should I text him for the same!?"

"Just say it. He won't think much!", I said uninterested.

"How do you know that he won't think much!?", She narrowed her eyes at me.

Shit!
"I_i mean you are asking him out. You are  That is enough for a man...He shouldn't expect something more!", I reasoned fast.

"Oh yes!", And then she got busy in typing.

My phone in my pocket vibrated but I restrained from pulling it out there.