☸24☸

MY HEART SPILLS-9

They say love is a one time thing.
And may be I believed in them.
Whenever I heard of 'love', there was just one man who came before me and that was Xavier..

But things change, perception change and maybe feelings also change.
When I lost shelter in love, I never thought I would get it back again.
Specially in the form of a man, I have never seen even. A man I have never touched. A man I don't know anything about.
Irrespective of this, I could feel him, his presence, his sensation.

His blood was healing my body. His presence was healing my heart.

I had a all time company.

Just write a text and someone is ready to hear your heart.

May be this was because I was making him read my life story.

Being the private person I am, I never thought I'll reveal my story to someone I don't really know. A person except Xavier.
But I don't know the moment I heard I got a donor, I could feel like I know the person.

A sense of familiarity would drive through my body, whenever his blood entered my viens.

Like any other, even his blood was red.

But whenever I stared at the bottle of blood, my heart pained wondering how much it would have hurted him.

Why would a stranger do this for me!?
Money!?
No, it's hard to believe.

When my pale skin, started regaining it's colour, I wondered if his skin lost its colour.

Telling him to eat on time, and doing anything I could was a way to make sure that this 'familiar stranger' wouldn't lose his life in giving me mine.

Talking to him, chatting till late night, filled the loneliness in my life.
For others, it may be just a negligible entry in  my life but I realized it is bringing a huge difference.

I would smile often, talk often.
The walls I created two years before were shattering again.

The feelings, the sensations were same when I met Xavier on the first day of my college.
I'll admit, this time a bit more intense.

Like a deja vu!

But who am I kidding?!

Mr. Donor isn't Xavier!

Meanwhile, Xavier and I developed something we never did before.
A friendship that had the meaning of another world.

We are near. Emotionally and physically. But just to impart from each other the comfort we ourselves took away.

He would often say I shouldn't lie next to him, holding feelings for someone else.
But god knows why, lying next to him never seemed wrong.
Never.
In the past, it was the anger that I used to avoid him. But now when the anger was over, I had no grounds to hold back.

Nonetheless, I finally decided to move on.

But when Xavier expressed his doubts regarding this new man, I couldn't help but think.

If we're already liking each other, as what he even accepted during our chats, so why not meet.

Even though he was reluctant to do so, I made him agree to come on a date.