Chapter 1

"I will make you understand you whore!" Diana growled as she tightened her grip in Sang's hair. "Please... Please mother let me go." Sang begged with her mother in hopes that she'll show her some mercy.

"I'm no mother of yours! You bitch. " Diana screamed in anger as she slammed her head in the floor, Diana smashed her feet in Sang's face and continued pressing her face in the floor with it.

Sang whimpered in pain not knowing what to do, Diana's words twisted her heart painfully,  she wasn't sure what she had ever done to deserve this. Her body was screaming in pain as dark spots danced in her vision. 

She felt like she was drowning in the sea of pain, with her mind in complete chaos, why was she the only one on the receiving end? Weren't family supposed to protect each other? Wasn't mother meant to love her children?

She kicked her once last time before moving out of the room with a huff, leaving Sang whimpering on the floor in pain.  After what felt like hours she moved, every muscle in her body seemed to come alive with the pain, she felt as though agony was pulsing through her body making it difficult for her to even breathe freely.

She whimpered as she tied the bandage around her waist, that was slowly turning black and blue with all the bruises. She didn't know any longer what to do. Her face was already puffy with all the bruises and she was sure she looked like a balloon with all red on her face.

She felt like even if she breathed, her mother would be there to punish her, only god knew how long she could take this before she finally died. 

She breathed in and out trying to overcome the pain that was shooting through her body like sparks of electric current, she knew she didn't have much time.  Though she was the princess, she had always been treated like a servant. 

Sang straightened her clothes ( her clothes shown in the picture above) and moved her hands through her hair before moving out slowly towards the kitchen to prepare for the Royal dinner. 

Miri had already been working with some other Royal chefs, when they saw Sang enter, they all gave her a pitiful smile knowing very well what the cruel queen had done to their poor princess

Sang hated this smiles the most, she didn't want anyone's pity, those smiles just reminded her how useless and abnormal her life actually was.

Nobody dared to talk to her, knowing very well that if the queen got the wind of the news that someone so much so had dared to talk or help Sang, she will whip them till they died and it wasn't just a mere threat, the queen had kept up with her words from time and again.

Sang took out some vegetables and began to cut them, what had she ever done to deserve this? All she ever asked was for someone to love her and that was the only thing god denied her of.

Her mother hates her so much that she had denied her simple human contact, she had practically abandoned Sang in a castle full of people.

Sang wondered how her life would be if she was a normal person, born in a normal family, she was happy being a normal person rather than being someone who is stuck between the two worlds, the world of high society and the world of low society.