Chapter 21

Owen's POV:

"Owen you need to calm down." Axel commanded but unlike others it didn't faze me. I looked up at him but before I could say a word, I felt a sharp sting cut through my back like someone sliced my back with a dagger.

My breath stopped and terror sunk it's ugly claws in me and only one name reverberated to my mind, SANG! I shot out of the room and pushed myself to run faster. Where was? I let my instincts take over trusting them enough to guide me to my love.

Thundering of footsteps let me know that my brothers were not so far off. The sound of a body hitting the ground reached my ears and I pushed myself to run faster, my hand instinctively pulled out the sword as I saw a man standing near Sang, who lay unconscious on the ground.

A pool of blood surrounding her and Kota, who lay unconscious next to her. Blood slowly dripping down his body, fury blazed through my body while my hands tightened on the hilt and raised the it. The man turned around sharply, a loud clanking sound reverberated throughout the hallway when our swords clashed.

The muscles in my body tightened with tension as the training kicked in. I began to attack relentlessly, my fury began to guide me as I continued to attack him with precision, each move fueled to kill him. He fought back with equal irk making me want to kill him, the predator in me wanted his blood, this bastard had dared touch my family. Fury and agony of seeing my family fueled me to kill him.

Pain filled my heart as her injured face came to my mind, the blood, the injuries and it was like nothing else mattered. The bastard posed a threat to my family and I was planing to finish him.

I kicked out as my leg connected with his jaw and he fell on the floor, his face connecting with the tile. I turned to hit him when I heard a fragile voice, "Ow... Owen. " Her voice was soft but I heard it. My heart beat violently as I turned around and kneeled next to her, for the first time in my life I felt this gut wrenching pain as I gazed down at her taking in every wound and bruise, god what had happened?! How could I fail to protect my family?!

The thundering of multiple footsteps running towards us snapped me out of my painful daze, I picked her in my arms. My vision blurred, a tear slowly traced down my cheeks as I delicately touched her, she was so hurt. So much blood surrounded her.

I picked her up as I noticed my brothers running in, "SANG! KOTA! " multiple voices shouted, worry, pain, terror all laced in their voices, they began running towards us and I picked Sang up in my arms as I began to carry her towards the medical wing.

****Time Skip****

Third Person's POV:

Axel paced the room as he waited for the healers were doing their best to help, Luke, Sean, Kota, Corey, Gabriel and Victor. Who later were found in different areas of the palace unconscious and all injured. Sang however was a different case, the healers helping her had refused to say anything about her condition.

A loud crashing sound reverberated throughout the study where they waited. North and Raven broke one of the furnitures again but their anger didn't subdue. The bastard who had hurt their family had managed to escape, and this just irked them more, the fact that they weren't able to skin that guy alive was making them shake with fury.

Erica and Samantha continued to sob as Silas and Brandon sat with them, Nathan had refused to say anything, he silently continued to glare in space, guilt, fear and anger were the most dominant emotions, Marc's eyes watered, the memories of his family slowly began to run through his mind, he wasn't sure who had done this but whoever was responsible he promised himself that he would pay, the bastard who dared hurt his family would pay no matter what.