Chapter 3

Diana was pacing in her room furiously, a blood binding? Fuckers! why would they want a blood binding. No no no! She needs to stop this, she needs to stop this complete madness.

Diana snapped her fingers and two maids came rushing in, not wanting to upset the queen. "Where's the whore ?" She demanded referring to Sang.

"Your highness she's being guided towards the binding room, where the ceremony will take place." One of the maids replied, her heart hurting.

"Dismissed." She uttered the words in frustration and made the two leave, she pulled out a dark hood and wore it, she pushed the chandelier near her wall thirty degrees and the wall began to move.

She entered quickly and it closed behind her, she moved furiously through the dark corridor, it was completely dark and the only thing lighting it were the lamps on either side of the wall.

Cobwebs decorated it, it was made of of huge dark rocks, her steps echoed, after a few twists and turns she stopped near a wall and pushed in the lamp that was on the side and the wall began to move again.

She entered into the binding room, which was completely white, her lips were moving furiously as continued to utter some spells, she moved towards the red ring that was prepared in the room.

She surpassed it and right in between was floating a white regal cushion with the white dagger with the red tip, it had the beautiful intricate words and designs on it.

She picked it in her hand and began uttering words, the red tip slowly lightened, the bond now won't be strengthened till they had sexual intercourse.

Diana laughed evilly, poor Owen thought he could outsmart her but what he didn't know was that Diana was always five steps ahead of him. She smirked, stupid bastard thought he could actually outwit her. She moved back to the secret passage and left.

Sang's heart was in fear's tight grip, her mind was reeling with all the possibilities, all the things that could go wrong. They had given her the wedding dress and made her take the ceremonial bath.

(Sang's look)

(Sang's look)