Chapter 12

North and Luke were fuming, their kitchen, their precious kitchen was a disaster. Gabriel was on the floor rolling as booming laughter filtered out of his mouth.

He couldn't control himself. The entire kitchen was a mess, there was flour on the floor with what once looked like tomatoes.

The spring onions were hanging upside down from the ceiling as though trying to protect themselves of this disaster that Sean called cooking. How did they even reach there?!

North's favourite knife was stuck in the wall, while what he could only describe as a murdered cabbage lay on the floor.

There were spices spilled on the kitchen counter, while Sean danced about in the kitchen completely oblivious to his fuming brothers, who stood in the doorway.

His once white apron was a muddy brown as a foul odor surrounded him. Broken eggs lay on the table top with butchered onions accompanying them.

Dark gory liquid was spilled near the chairs with red sauces everywhere. The spinach was more of a boiled mush and the ones clean utensils were dented and crockeries broken.

There was a horse shoe laying not far from the tables with a few bottles of what seemed like glue? What was he even doing cooking or killing?

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" North shouted once he snapped out of his shocked stupor making Luke jump and Gabriel laugh harder. "Hello North!" Sean practically floated next to him with the amount to happiness.

"What are you doing healer Green?" Luke sounded more lost than angry, he was scratching his head as he looked around the kitchen. "Oh you know preparing some food. You'll love it. I'm so excited for you guys to taste it." Sean jumped with excitement making Luke and now Gabriel gulp.

He stood up from the floor and looked at Luke, he wanted them to taste it? Taste this what could they only imagine is Satan's kill the world tonic, no thank you!

North now looked lost as he stared at the shoe polish, what is it even doing here? His mouth and opened and closed like a fish, did he even wanted to know? Fuck no!

Sean brought a big bowl of green gooey liquid with red swirling in it, an entire onion taking a swim in it and with what seemed like other uncut vegetables.

Was that a egg that he just saw? North shivered as he looked at that disgusting thing that Sean called food. "North I... " Silas's voice faded when he saw the strange room. Hey wasn't this supposed to be their kitchen?

"So who will have the honor to taste my dish?" Sean sounded like an excited girl as he looked at the four boys, who looked deadly pale.

They gulped and looked at each other, who'll go and sacrifice themselves? Gabriel tried to slowly sneak out, the fuck is going to die so early! He had plans to live at least for a hundred years. He is not dying so early.

"Lukeee." Sean sang the words as he moved towards him making him freeze while the others gave him pitiful look. Luke's eyes widened like saucers as he saw Sean moving towards him.

"I'm fasting today!" He almost screamed out the words before jumping back. Sean froze as he looked at his brother, "oh your loss." He shrugged before moving towards Gabriel who screamed like a damsel in distress.

"Motherfucking shit Healer Green I have an important meeting, you know with the Whites you know I can't wait for long here. Bye!" He jumped above the counter and out of the kitchen, he ran faster than anyone can blink.

Before Sean could say anything he noticed North and Silas were not even looking at him, they were whistling a tune as they slowly crept out of the door. "Hey Silas isn't that Mr Blackbourne's voice calling us. " North asked as he looked at Silas.