Chapter 11

Kota smiled as he looked at their wife, she was healing perfectly fine, over the week they had become good friends if not more. He smiled as he sat next to her making her smile.

"Hey sweetie, how are feeling?" Just a little sore, she thought as she smiled at him and for a moment he completely forgot to breath. She was gorgeous and no matter how hard he tried he could never deny that.

Her bright green eyes shined with an innocent happiness that was completely new and refreshing to him.

"I'm good, what about you?" Her cheeks turned a beautiful shade of scarlet as he looked at her, he smirked, here she was the one who is hurt and she's asking if he's fine. Her concern touched his heart.

"You know Sean is on kitchen duty today as he had decided to cook something special for you." Kota kept a serious face as he told her this and was awarded with a curious expression.

"That's so sweet of him. But he doesn't have to do that, he is the king." Her soothing voice had him smiling, bless her heart the poor girl doesn't know Sean's expertise in cooking or more like the lack of it.

"Hey Pookie!" Sean entered the room with his signature happy smile on his face. "How is my favorite patient doing today?" He asked in an overly excited voice. Sang giggled making him smile wider and Kota roll his eyes at Sean's idiocy.

"I'm your only patient Healer Green." Sang laughed as she heard him huff and wink at her making her cheeks a brighter shade of red. "My favorite nonetheless." His voice held a tone of finality as he sat next to her.

"So what are we gonna do today?" She asked him curiously, her head tilted slightly sideways as her eyes fixed on him. "We my love are gonna do nothing but relax and play as you still need the rest." He replied giving a wink as he began doing his routine check up and than changed her bandages.

Once he finished he kissed her forehead. "Such a good girl." He praised in a soft voice. "That still doesn't mean Healer Green that I'll take that bitter medicine." She practically whined as her nose shrunk recalling that disgusting taste.

The two laughed at her adorable expression, "you'll have to sweetie." Kota's soothing voice was laced with humor as his eyes sparkled with mirth.

"But whyyyyyyyy?!" She whined louder making the two laugh harder. "You know why little love." Sean kissed her nose making scarlet burst through her cheeks. "But I don't want to. Why don't you understand?" She continued to whine and pout.

Sean gulped, her pout was something that always wavered him from his decisions. Kota wanted to give in too but he knew he needed to be strong he just can't let her get out of this, it was for her good health, for her well being.

There was no way he was letting her get away from taking that medicine. Kota put his pointer finger under her chin and made her look at him, their eyes met.

Sang's heartbeat accelerated as his eyes met hers. It was like his pretty green eyes we're holding her captive there was this aura of confidence and domination surrounding him that often had her quivering with the need to submit but that was silly right?

Like come on she has just met him a few days back, he isn't related to her in anyway than why in the world would she feel attracted to this men? It was wrong wasn't it? Like wanting 14 different men? Of course it was!

"You will take the medicine. Do you understand me pet?" His voice was laced with command as his aura screamed of domination, he raised an eyebrow challenging her to say no.

"No." She said defyingly, her eyes still focused on him. The green eyes suddenly sparked with humor as they started back at him. "Oh love what have you done?" Sean's voice held a smug tone as he looked at the beauty in front of him.