Chapter 2

Hy everyone !
I'm back with an update so enjoy!
A little bit of mature content is there so just know nothing major but yea so enjoy...

****

Sang felt like her heart was in her mouth as she slowly moved down towards the gathering room where everyone was prepared for the chastity charm tradition.

Why was this happening to her? What had she ever done to deserve this? Her heart was breaking with every step she took towards the room made her feel like her heart was breaking.

Like her heart was being torn out of her chest, she just had one dream that some day someone would love her but now she was here, being a shadow bride going to perform a ritual that scared her, every girl had to go through this, but it would be with the men they love and trust.

To her this seemed completely wrong she's going to do this ritual, this was  cheating, her mother and Marie were cheating Marie's fiance, this was wrong, but what was worse was that she was helping them.

She was being her...thoughts were interrupted by the creaking of the door being opened, Sang watched from under her hood, the room was Dark, it was creepy. There were some voices speaking to one another she could hear them.

"Oh the bride is here. " She heard a someone say, Sang could see there were four elders except the fourteen other man, she didn't dare look at them.

Her heart was beating wildly in her chest, if anyone recognised that she wasn't Marie she would be dead, not only was she breaking the council rule but cheating some people.

God will never forgive her, she hadn't noticed that she had stopped walking till one of the brides maid began pushing her from behind.

Sang moved and stopped in front of the elders and curtsied, she felt movements behind her and felt the grooms stand around her, she began to shiver, what if they knew it wasn't Marie but her? They would kill her for sure.

"Welcome all, today we are gathered here for the Chastity Charm tradition for Princess Marie Ann, I'm sure everyone in this room knows what  it is but I'm going to say out loud just so there is no confusion or doubt. As you know we all have our very own auras, first we'll be checking your aura to see if it's tainted, later princess one of your chosen husbands would drink and you would drink this portion of truth which doesn't let a person lie and you will be asked a few questions, this portion doesn't let a person lie and if you do you end up being paralyzed, you princess would answer all the questions of your fiances and the elders truthfully. If any of us are unsatisfied or still hold a fragment of doubt that would further be cleared by the physical. Where the chosen husband would check for your virginity, he won't be able to lie in order to protect you or falsely accuse you due to the portion. And since it will be your husband touching you I assume you won't mind it much? Now do you princess ?" Sang's mind was in chaos, hearing the instructions given by the man.

Taking her silence as a yes the elders decided to proceed, before they could begin she heard one of the brides maid ask, "I'm sorry to interrupt my Lords but could princess nod for yes and shake her head for no to your questions because she can't speak as there is something wrong with her throat, medical reasons. " The bridesmaid lied smoothly.

"Yes that should be fine the portion has the same effect whether you lie with your words or actions. " Another elder clarified, they were reassured this portion was prepared by a very famous witch, they didn't doubt her as she was very loyal to the council.

"Thank you my Lord. " The bridesmaid moved into the dark corners, there were only a few corners lightning the room making it difficult to see anything.