Chapter 8

Today she realised why Samantha had been so adamant that she must learn self defense and Sang was really thankful that her mother had taken the initiative to teach her how to fight even though it was very rare to find a woman warrior, almost unheard of.

Her teacher Mr Xavier was very strict man, he had pushed Sang to her limits and had prepared her for every situation.

"Stay calm, think and find a way out. Don't succumb to the fear. Be calm and collected as your captor would always expect you to be crying and angry. Don't let the anger rule your mind as decisions taken by angry minds are foolish decisions. " His words rang through Sang's brain.

Sang concentrated on her breathing and tried calming herself, she continued focusing on her breathing when she heard the door open.

Kota pushed the door open his eyes focused on the most beautiful creation of God that sat on the bed, Victor, Nathan, North and Raven followed him in.

They all looked confused as to how can she be so calm, "Is it motherfucking normal to be so calm in a situation like hers?" North asked looking confused, he expected her to be kicking and screaming her mind off.

She opened her eyes and it was like the boys were in a trance, Sang stopped breathing as she took in the most handsome guys that she had ever laid her eyes on.

They looked so very handsome but her mind snapped out of her dreaming as she recalled, they were her captors. They were the one who  had her mother in custody, she needed to get out of here and find her mother.

"Who are you ?" She asked, her face tilting at the side as she gazed at them with curiosity and wariness, her body was taut, showing that she was alert. Her eyes jumping from one to another, noticing even the slightest movement they do.

Kota noticed her every movement, her calmness was throwing them off the hook, okay they had never kidnapped a girl before but this sure as hell wasn't how one would behave.

"I'm King Dakota Lee, this are King Raven, North, Nathan and Victor. You are in the Blackbourne Palace at the moment. " Kota's voice was calm and his face neutral. He watched as the girl nodded.

"Why am I here and Where's my mother ?" She asked, her voice nothing but calm, she met each of their eyes as she spoke, she held herself with a natural grace and dignity that many failed to acquire.

Any doubt that they had earlier about her being a royal vanished, she didn't give into the fear and behaved like a true leader.

"She's fine and as for why you are here it's not safe to leave a princess as beautiful as you behind there, when we have taken up the empire and as far as we know you have no allies. So I'm sure you are well aware what happens here to women who are alone and as for your mother she is safe and is currently with my mother. They are friends you see. " Kota's voice was polite as he told her everything.

Each detail was true but he didn't mention the fact that they brought her here because she had made them feel all sorts of emotions.

That would have just been awkward. He looked at her and saw the calculating look, "I want to meet my mother." She stated calmly. Her mind was reeling with all sorts of questions, if her mother was friends with his than why did they attack them? This made no sense. But she could see the truth in his eyes but something was off here, she wanted to know what and was determined to find it. "You see princess our fathers are not aware that Samantha has a daughter and trust me when I say they are biggest enemies of your father. The only reason your mother is been a guest because that's what my mother asked as a birthday gift. And now if they knew that you are her daughter, you are as good as dead." North said, his fist clenched even at the thought of her getting hurt.