Chapter 14

*trigger warning Almost rape scene ahead. If you are uncomfortable kindly stop reading from asterisks  and continue reading after you see asterisks.*

"Be strong you sissy boy. Men don't cry, a true men never forgives. You need to learn to be a man be a man you fucker." The king, his father slapped his son hard.

Kota's head hit the sharp edge of the wall as blood began to flow, he whimpered as he looked around at the dark where he had been since his sixth birthday that was three months before.

He wanted to go back to his mom, his sister. But no, he couldn't. He bit his lip to stop from crying as knew his father would punish him if he showed any sign of weakness.

He needed to be a man. But wasn't he a bit too young. Maybe not, if his father thought so. He stood up on his wobbly legs as his skull throbbed in pain.

That day onwards Kota had stopped becoming weak, just like his all the other brothers. They were trained roughly. There was no place for weakness in their world, love makes you weak.

Over the time they had truly turned monsters, there was no king who didn't submit to them, the world bowed at their feet yet there was always a void in his chest.

There was always this empty hole in their chest that refused to go away, it made them all feel empty. No pain,no love, no happiness, nothing, they never felt it to be filled and disappear. It did when they met Sang.

He didn't know how true was the fact whether he was her husband or not but Kota had decided he won't let her go. This girl had stopped their thirst to kill people. To go on war.

Wars that they did to just fill that void in their chest. They were finally beginning to be happy but the fate just had to intervene. Kota could still hear her words that kept on reverberating through her brain.

"You are all monsters!" The sentence kept on going through his head, their last resort to salvation thought that they were monsters, not worthy of saving.

He swung his sword harder with perfect precision as it cut through air, to the world he seemed like he was practicing but only he could feel the war that was going in his mind.

His heart hurt at the fact that Sang thought that they were monsters, he was a monster. He hated the feeling, he felt helpless. He was the most powerful king but at this moment he felt weak and useless.

She hated him, the thought cut through his heart like a sharp knife. He threw the sword on the floor as he memories began running through his mind, her laughing in his arms, her sighing in relief as he kissed her forehead.

The mesmerising smile she gave him and the way she hugged him, her small body fit perfectly in his arms, she was perfect for them. "Women are just a machine to give birth." His father's words rang through his mind.

He hated those words, so far he had never truly believed them because that just didn't feel right but after meeting Sang he knew that they were something one needs to respect and cherish. His belief was hardened.

Meeting with her had awaked a new Kota, a new man. He wanted to scream, he felt like a young weak child and he hated it. He didn't know any longer what was wrong and what was right.

The teachings of his father had lead him to be a powerful king but meeting Sang made him realise that the glasses through which his father had trained him to see were not right.

She was the complete opposite of what he expected a woman to be. She was the type of woman he'd want in his life. He froze as he felt arms wrap around him from behind.