Chapter 15

Kota froze as he felt sharp pain run through his skull making it throb but he knew it wasn't his. SANG!  The thought her being hurt just had him paralysed, his heart pumped widely in his chest and fear like never before spread through his body, he pushed through the pain and ran towards her room.

All sorts of negative thoughts began running through his mind, images began to filter in his mind and none of them were good. All they did was spiked his anxiety. He pushed himself to run faster.

He could hear the thundering feet behind him and knew that his brothers were not far behind. He froze as he cake in front of her door before he kicked the door open and rushed in, "SANG!" He shouted her name as he entered in, he looked around wildly in the dark room trying to sense the danger that was lurking in that darkness holding his woman captive.

He wanted nothing more than to tear open the bastard who thought they could get away by hurting her, he looked around as he entered in, the fury in his body increased ten folds when he saw the figure of dark bulky man holding her down.

His hand tightened around the hilt of his sword as fury blazed in his heart destroying everything in it's wake. He roared out loud and drew out his sword, kill him, he dared touch her. He dared hurt her. He needs to die, he doesn't deserve to live.

Tear him open, kill him. Make him bleed, burn him. Kill him. Kill him. kill him. Kill him.

Kota could hear the words being chanted in his mind, he saw the man freeze, he heard him. Good. Now he'll know his death is here. The man ran and Kota was about to follow when he felt a hand wrap around his ankle.

He looked down at Sang, his heart twisted in pain as he kneeled down and picked her up like she was made of glass, his breath hitched in his chest as his eyes burned with tears.

For that moment he forgot everything, it was just him and her. She looked shattered, her eyes were partially open and they were focused on him.

A lone tear traced down her face, there was so much pain and fear, he pulled her closer. His heart stopped for a few minutes as her eyes shut. "SANG!" fear leaked through his voice as he screamed her name.

No. No. No. No. No . No . No. No. She can't leave me... He tried to stomp on the rising panic as he began to count numbers, he felt himself being pulled away from her, he hadn't noticed when the others had come, his mind was only focused on one thing: Sang's safety.

Raven ran into Sang's room along with the others, fury burning wildly in his heart, willing him to destroy everything. The sight in front of him had his heart jolt wildly in his chest with fear.

His fists clenched and he ran behind the bastard who was trying to escape as the others rushed to Sang, he could hear his brothers shouting her name and it just fueled his anger.

He growled angrily as he watched the man jump out of the window, he tried to catch him but his fingers slipped and he ran away. "DON'T LET HIM LEAVE! Lock down all the exit and I want him alive. " Raven shouted at the guards patrolling around.

He moved back in just to watch his brothers pulling Sang out of Kota's arms, who has gone in shock. Nathan picked up Sang and laid her in the bed as Sean began his treatment.

Raven pulled Corey in his embrace, he knew that was the only way he could stand still or he might just tear down the entire palace. His heart was twisting in pain as he watched Sean clean her wounds, he wanted her to be fine, to be happy and in his arms.

He wiped Corey's tears as they continued to flow, "She'll be fine. Our girl is a strong one." He assured Corey, Raven knew he had to be strong for Corey, he needed him now, he needed to protect him.

THE SHADOW BRIDE (GB+SB FAN FICTION)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara