Chapter 9

Sang blinked her eyes open as the golden rays of the sunshine kissed her fair skin. She stretched as she got out of the bed and began moving towards the bathroom that was attached to the room.

She took care of her business before taking a long and relaxing bath, her mind was in complete chaos to be honest with all the problems and the confusion.

Her life had been nothing but chaos, not only she couldn't remember anything, she was now apparently alone too. So far Samantha had always been with her like a shadow and now she was all alone.

Her heart sunk at the realisation, she tried to imagine what her life was like before the memory loss, was she close to Samantha? Did she love her father? Who was her father? What kind of a man was he? Did she ever stood against him to protect Samantha? She hoped that she had been a good daughter to her.

Sang blinked her eyes as she shivered, the water was cold now, she stepped out of the huge round  bathtub that could feet at least six people.

She wrapped a towel around herself before moving out of the bathroom and towards the closet room, she pushed the door open and was surprised to see it completely filled and well organized.

The dresses all fit her and she wondered how would they have guessed her size so well, she pulled out a beautiful dress and a princess mask too.

She wore them, she knew that this masks were for married women only, for them to wear when they are out of their home

Sang looked at the rings that rested on her ring finger, she didn't know what to make of it, whether it was a symbol of her marriage or just a coincidence that she wore this ring but something in her heart never let her remove the ring.

She sighed as she put the mask on her face, and looked in the mirror. It was impossible to recognise her anymore. With the mask in place she moved out of the room to look for her mother.

Before she could even touch the door it was already being pushed open. "And where were you going?" Raven asked as he walked in with Corey at his side.