Chapter 4

Raven laid Sang carefully on his bed like she was the most prized possession, he could feel her tremble as she sobbed silently.

Raven felt his heart break, he didn't know what to do? Often when girls cried he left them alone, that was easier because he didn't care but this was his wife.

She made his heart beat crazily, he hardly knew her, in fact he just met her yet when she cried it broke his heart in million pieces.

She hiccupped in between her cries, her mind was racing with all the words that Diana had said, "Shhh little love." Raven's voice was soothing as he wrapped his arms around her and tightened his hold on her.

"She hated me... " Sang sounded so broken as she uttered the words, Raven wanted to strangle her mother and finish her, she had made his girl cry, that shlyukha (whore) would have been dead if they had been at his kingdom.

"Shhh маленький (little one). You can't say that for sure, Diana is a lying bitch." Raven's voice was soothing as he caressed her head, he wanted to be there for her, to care for her, he didn't like seeing her cry, he wanted her to smile, always.

Sang cuddled further into his chest as she sobbed harder, she knew he was trying to make her feel good, she cursed her fate, her heart twisted painfully as she realized that she was going to be the reason for their downfall.

She looked up at her husband, she didn't know his name as he hadn't introduced himself but here he was trying to pacify her, she hardly knew him and yet he was here for her when she felt so lost.

"You need to leave me here and return back with Marie." Sang uttered the words and Raven tightened his hold on her, "Not fucking happening." He snapped back.

Sang felt her throat closing as uttered the next words, her lips wobbling and her eyes filled with tears, "you have to, they'll kill your entire family and kingdom if they knew that you all married an abomination like me." Sang chocked the words out.

Raven's anger sparked as he harder uttered the words, how dare she refer herself in such a degrading manner. He pulled her closer by her elbows, so close that their noses practically touched the other's.

"Listen here little wifey and listen attentively as I won't repeat myself again, you are not to refer or even think about yourself in such a degrading manner and if I so much so hear you defied my words I won't hesitate to spank that perky round ass till it's red." His words were laced with honesty as he stated in her pretty green eyes.

"You can't change the reality, it's what people will refers to children who are born out of incest. You can stop me but not them." Sang's voice was laced with resignation, her heart still breaking, she didn't want to be the reason of her downfall.

They were her husbands, she was supposed to be the one bring them happiness and here she was being the reason for their demises. So many people would be killed if they knew who they had actually married.

"I'll kill every ublyudok (motherfucker) who dared to even think about you in such an insulting manner." Raven growled the words as his grip tightened around her elbows, she was their wife damn it! They were okay with her being who she is, they didn't care of how she was born, than why does the council had to interfere with their decisions.

"You don't understand, you all need to stay away from me, I can't be the reason for the deaths of so many." Sang begged as tears flowed down her cheeks constantly.

"You are ours!" Raven's voice was low and urgent, he couldn't control himself anymore and slammed his lips against hers, he will make her understand that she was his, that she belonged to each of them and no one else.