Chapter 13

Gabriel combed Sang's hair as she sat in front of him enjoying the feel of the comb being ran through her hair. It was relaxing and soothing.

Her being around all the boys just made her relax as a feeling of security wrapped around her. "You know trouble your hair are the most gorgeous ass thing I have ever laid my eyes on." He commented making her blush a bright shade of red.

His heart thumped against his chest as he looked at her. She was so gorgeous and she was all theirs. He so badly wanted to recall how they had met and got married.

Did he court her like she deserved? How did they meet? Did their story developed from friendship or were they just strangers.

He looked into her eyes once he turned around to make her look at him. His eyes were focused on his, she had the most beautiful eyes. Could she be anymore perfect?

He couldn't look away from her eyes not like he wanted to but he knew even if he wanted, won't be able to. There was just something about her that pulled her in like magic.

"What's this?" Gabriel traced the weird tattoo that sat on her neck just below her ear. He felt her go rigid on his arms.

"It..it's a..a um... um a..." she hesitated, what shall she tell him? It was sign of how much fucked up she was or how much the council despised her or the fact that council man McCoy and Hendricks had declared her an abomination since she met them the first tine when Samantha had introduced her as the heir of her kingdom.

He noticed the tension and the change in her behavior in a second,there was something horrible associated with this tattoo and she wasn't ready to talk about it.

"It's okay if you don't have to talk about it."he assured her even though his mind was screaming at him to know why she reacted in such a manner.

"Sang it's time for your medicine." Sean walked in and noticed the tension but one look at Gabriel and he decided to leave it alone.

"Oh thank you Healer Green." She was thankful for the interruption as she looked at him. He gave her a wink and grinned widely to distract her.

They watched as she moved towards Sean, her face still had a far off look like she was lost in some memory and by the looks it wasn't a good one.

Sean looked at Gabriel,they shared a look before the latter cleared his throat and gave her a beautiful smile. "You know trouble in our neighbouring town there is a huge ass celebration and they have invited us. Would you like to join?" He asked with an excited look on his face.

Sang didn't have the heart to say no as she looked at the wide smile that was spread across his face. Before she could reply anything they heard screaming from outside.

"Stay here trouble don't fucking come out no matter what happens."  He instructed her as he and Sean ran out of the room. It sounded like a man was screaming but why?

She waited for a few minutes but it felt like she was waiting for centuries, her heart crunched in worry as she heard loud voices followed by more screaming. She could no longer take it.

She ran towards the exit but she hesitated at the doorway for a few minutes before the scream got louder and she couldn't hold back anymore and ran out of the room.

All the people gathered around were glaring at the man who stood tall like a mountain above the frail man on the ground, the man looked quite similar to Owen, but his actions sure didn't match his nephew's, he stood there whipping the old man,who was too weak to protect himself .

Sang's fists clenched as anger sparked in her body, her eyes widened as she recognized him to be one of the men who worked at her castle.

Before she realized what she was doing her hand caught the tail of the whip that the man had raised above his head to bring it down on the old man on the ground, who was crying and begging the man with whip to stop.