Chapter 16

Hell, is what past few days had been for the boys. Sang had refused to even say a word to them, they just sat there watching her as she looked out of the window.

"Sang you need to eat." Gabriel begged as he brought the spoon filled with soup to her lips but she sat quiet lost in her mind as her eyes were focused out of the window.

"Gabriel you need to give her time." Corey said softly as he entered in, "How much more motherfucking time? For past two days she hasn't eaten or said a damn word!" Tears sprang in his eyes as he looked down at his wife. She looked so fragile. He wanted nothing more than to hug her close to him and never let her go anywhere.

"She's healing Gabriel." Sean said softly as he ran his hand through her hair, she only ever allowed the boys to touch her. They learned this the hard way, when a maid had tried to change her clothes a few days back she had ended up crying and screaming, it had taken hours for boys to get her back settled down.

"Hey sweetie. " Kota greeted her as he sat next to her on the window seat, his arm going around her shoulder as he pulled her closer to him. He kissed her forehead as he nuzzled his nose in her neck, she closed her eyes and sighed as she moved towards his warmth and hid her face in his neck.

Kota froze, happiness soaring through his heart, this was her first move after so long. He hugged her closer as he kissed her forehead. He slowly nodded towards Gabriel and told him to get the soup.

Gabriel did and sat in front of her, as Kota rubbed her back in a soothing motion, creating a feeling of reassurance and safety in her. She opened her mouth letting Gabriel feed her, a huge smile appeared on his face like he had won the world.

"I need to inform others about this." Sean said excitedly as he rushed out of the room to tell others. "How are you feeling sweetie?" Kota asked as he kissed her forehead, his voice was laced with concern as he rubbed her back and kissed her temple.

"Good." She replied simply as she looked at Gabriel and gave him a soft smile, she could see the worry in their eyes and she wanted to reassure them so they didn't worry about her.

Gabriel leaned in and kissed her forehead "you are motherfucking trouble." His words were barely above whisper, "you're grounded." He said finally making Sang laugh as tears sprang in her eyes as she looked at him.

"Shh Don't cry sweetie. You're safe. Everything is fine." Kota assured as he rubbed her back and kissed her temple, She closed her eyes absorbing their warmth and the feeling of safety that enveloped her.

"Kota gi... " Raven cut himself off as he looked at his little doll in their arms, the fear and pain that had a tight grip on his heart loosened a bit, he rushed towards her, his each stride dominant and fast as he took her in his arms and slammed his lips against hers.

He kissed her with a fever, he was done. Done being scared, done being afraid to lose her, done beating himself up.

All that he had suppressed came in that kiss, his anger, his love, his fear, his anxiety, the doubts everything. She was overwhelmed but she kissed him back with equal fever. His lips were harsh against hers as he ravished her mouth, his tongue slipped in her mouth. He was dominating the kiss, he needed control and she let him have it.

He gripped her hair in his hands as his free hand pulled her closer, eliminating all the gap in between. He wanted to feel her, to make himself believe that she was fine, that she was safe.

They were her everything but they belonged to someone else, the thought brought her back to reality. Her heart twisted in pain as she recalled that they are all married, she knew she had no right to feel this pain but this kiss?

He had no right to kiss her, they had no right to lead her on when they already have a wife. No this is wrong. Her mind screamed but her heart, her stupid heart still believed that this kiss was the most precious and the right thing.

She pushed him back, just as others entered the room, everyone was quiet no one dared say a word. Raven let her go, both of them breathing heavily.

They looked at each other, her eyes spitting fire as she stared at him, they were aroused yet there was also a tension in between them. "You have a wife." Sang reminded, her voice angry.

"And she's right in front of me." He shot back as he folded his arms, "don't be ridiculous I'm not your wife and you are supposed to be loyal to your wife. You all should be." She was furious as she clenched her fists.

"I'm loyal to my wife. " Raven said in a bored tone. "No your not. You just kissed me!" She said offended, how dare he lie? He just kissed her and he is saying his loyal to his wife. Men! Why are they so...so...stupid?! She mentally shouted.

"How is kissing your wife is being disloyal to her?" Raven asked with a innocent look. "I'm not your wife." She nearly shouted. "Raising your voice won't change the truth." North said in a calmed manner as he walked ahead.

"How can you say that? How can you say I'm your wife? What proof do you have?" She asked angrily as she folded her hands just below her breast that brought emphasis to her breast.

"And this is why I told you both to not fight in front of little one now see she's shouting at us." Axel said in a chiding tone to North and Raven.

"How is that my fault?! It's his fault!" They both said simultaneously. "My fault?" They asked together angrily. "Your fault!" They screamed at each other. "Stop motherfucking mimicking me!" They cursed together looking at each other.

"This is your fault that she's talking in such a manner you are always supporting her. We need to be a little strict with her." Nathan said as he looked at Kota. "What? As if you won't do anything she says when she pouts." Kota said confidently because he knew anyone would do anything if she just pouted and asked.

"I'm not a kid!" Sang said. She couldn't believe them! They were treating her like a bratty child. She was a grown woman! Not a child!

"You should have controlled your bratty behavior now see my well manner little bean is getting spoiled because of you!" Marc said angrily as he looked at Brandon. "Me? The fuck did I do?" He questioned back angrily.

"The ring on your wedding finger belongs to my mother. It has been in my family for generation, not anyone can wear it. It has to be a Blackbourne bride. And everyone knows about it." Owen's voice was calm as he said the words that had Sang look at her ring finger where the ring rested.

He took her hand in in his and kissed her fingers, the ring pulsed making Sang stagger back. Gabriel hugged her from behind as she stared at the ring in shock. Corey held her other hand, as he watched everything quietly.

Luke didn't know what to say, the situation was funny but his day dream was more important so he let himself get lost in it. Victor stared at Sang as she looked at the ring in shock, she was theirs whether she believed it or not it didn't matter. She was their wife and they will make her theirs.

Sean kissed her temple, he wanted to feel her close, he wanted nothing more than to hug her but he could see that Gabriel needed her more, she was in shocked. He knew a part of her believed her but the other half refused.

Silas was quite for the entire ordeal, he knew his aggele will be his, no matter what who said or what she believed. He will make her theirs, it might take a bit time but she will be theirs. He'll make her see the truth. That she belonged to them and them alone.

"You're ours. You're our wife whether you believe it or not." Owen said as he cupped her face in his palms and made her look up at him. "You are mine. And I would never let you go." He promised her as he sealed the promise with his lips on hers. Ravishing her mouth as he made sure that this kiss would leave an imprint on her soul...

************************************

Do vote and comment. 💜