prologue

•●◉✿ нαvε үσυ εvεя нεαя∂ σғ тнε sтσяү σғ cιη∂εяεℓℓα? ✿◉●•

This, is the story of a girl named Lisa.

A girl working for a very rich and fancy family.

She always envied the teenagers going to school, living their lives like they want it to be with smiles plastered on their faces.

Ever since she became a maid, she was always treated badly by the spoiled girl, Tzuyu.

When she was 5, she and her family got into a car accident and her father died, it made her loose her memories. Then at the age of 7, her mother died because of an incurable illness.

After being left all alone, a chairman's wife took her under her wing and raised her like her own. But one day they all left on a business trip and they have to transfer Lisa to a school where she meets new people.

Her life was a living mess until she was invited at a grand celebration.

She met two people that will change her life forever— a handsome knight in shining armor and a mischievous prince charming.

Her life will be filled with ups and downs and watch as she drowns in a pool of emotions.

•••

"Honey, we'll be back before you know it. Don't worry." A man says to his wife and kisses her cheek, he bends over towards a little girl beside her.

"Lili, you know what. I'm gonna buy you lots of toys!" He said as he carries the little girl and spins her around, the girl giggles in delight.

"Really?? I can't wait then!" The little girl replies with a smile.

"That's right! C'mon honey! There's no time to loose!!" The man happily carries both of his favorite girls in the world to the car. The whole ride was added to the happiest times of their lives.

They all sang happily to the songs played on the radio, they told jokes and their laughters were filled inside the car.

"Honey, wanna hear another joke?" After saying the question, he already starts laughing. "What?" His wife replies.

"Geez dad! They're so laaaammeee~" The little girl at the back seat sang.

"Dear, please stop with the dad jokes and focus on driving." His wife giggles.

"Alright alright."

"DEAR LOOK OUT!!!"

•••

A girl wakes up and sits on the bed, "It's that dream again..."