chapter 2

Lisa woke up early and started cooking breakfast for her masters.

Once Lisa was done cooking, she went to the living and cleaned. After cleaning, she went outside to check if the laundry is finished drying. After that, she headed inside then fed their pet dog.

She heard footsteps coming close and saw the others, she bowed 90 degrees and greeted them good morning. They greeted back then sat.

Lisa noticed that someone was still missing. She sighed and went upstairs, she reached for the door knob and opened it quietly.

Lisa saw someone still sleeping in the bed, she approached the bed and started shaking the person.

"Psst, Leo, Luca. Wake up!" Lisa whispered and removed the blanket, revealing two kids with brunette hair sleeping.

"Lisa noona...... I'm..... Still sleepy....." The little boy said, followed by a nod from the other kid beside him.

"But Leo, you two have school today." Lisa said and opened the curtains.

Lisa didn't received a reply and not one of them budged from their bed, Lisa sighed then smirked, "Welp, I'll have the chickens by myself then. More for me~" Lisa stood up from the bed and heard the boys fixing their beds.

"It's all done Lisa noona!" Leo and Luca said with smiles on their faces.

"Such good boys! C'mon, before the chicken gets cold or worse.... None will be left." Lisa grinned and made the twins dash straight downstairs.

Once Lisa closed the door, she glanced at another door which is Tzuyu's room. She stared at it for a while then headed downstairs.

After 5 minutes, Tzuyu went downstairs and glared at Lisa once they made eye contact but smiled at her father.

"Good morning Tuyu, come sit here and taste Lisa's amazing dishes! She never fails to amaze me with her cooking skills." Tzuyu's mom spared a vacant seat for her daughter.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes whenever her mom mentions Lisa's cooking skills. She sat beside her mother.

"And by the way, I just heard that a friend of mine is going to celebrate their company's 27th anniversary. And we're invited!" Mr. Chou said as he sips his coffee.

"Really daddy?? That's great then! When will it be?" Tzuyu said with a sweet tone.

"It is tonight, so arrive here early Tzuyu."

"I will daddy! Oh I can't wait."

"Oh and Lisa, you're going to come with us tonight. Since all the people working here is on their day off, you're gonna be left alone here. So why not come with us instead?" Tzuyu's dad looked at Lisa.

"What!?" Tzuyu yelled. Her dad looked at her confused. "Is there something wrong about what I said?"

"N-nothing daddy." Tzuyu smiled lovingly at her father and mentally glared at Lisa.

"O-oh, is it really okay for me to go to the celebration, sir? I mean, I don't wanna be a burden or an embarrassment." Lisa replied and bowed.

"Of course! And you won't be a burden or an embarrassment! Did you know that your mother and I were close that I see her as my very own friend? You will never be a burden to us, dear. Please don't think of yourself like that." Tzuyu's mother sweetly smiled at Lisa.

"T-thank you! And thank you sir for providing my needs ever since I was a child. I promise I will repay it to you soon!" Lisa smiled genuinely.

Meanwhile Tzuyu is fuming in anger, she was clutching her fist very tightly and glared at Lisa's direction. 'I'm gonna make your life a living hell, Lisa. Just you wait.'

•••

Time passed then the twins and Tzuyu have to go to school.

The twins bid their goodbyes to their parents, before the twins exit the mansion, they ran up to Lisa and hugged her. "Bye Lisa noona! See you later!!" The boys said in sync which made Lisa giggle.

Once the twins exited, Tzuyu glared at Lisa. Lisa lowkey glared back at her direction.