chapter 14

A day has passed ever since Mr. and Mrs. Chou plus the twins had been away for business trip, they didn't bring Tzuyu a long since she had to go to school. It was a terrible idea to leave Tzuyu alone with Lisa.

It's 10:27PM, Tzuyu is still awake, laying on the couch eating strawberries while watching TV and Lisa is also awake in her room reading her math studies over and over until she gets it.

Tzuyu is getting bored and got tired of watching TV, she looked at her mess in the coffee table.

"Ahjumma, can you call Lisa for me? Thanks." Said Tzuyu as she took a bite of her strawberry, the maid nodded and called Lisa.

Lisa is now walking downstairs with an annoyed face, "What is it now?" She said.

"Clean this mess." Tzuyu dusted her hands and stood up from the couch. "Why would I?" "Cuz you're a maid obviously." Tzuyu replied and rested her hands on her hips. Lisa rolls her eyes and obeys, Tzuyu's eyes glued onto her as she passes by.

"Oh and Lisa. I have good news for ya." "What is it?" Lisa crosses her arms. Tzuyu snaps her fingers and the maids went to the living room with Lisa's baggages behind them. Lisa looks at them then to Tzuyu, "What? What's the meaning of this?"

"What else does it look like? -you're leaving. NOW." Tzuyu went behind her and started pushing her towards the front door by force. "Hey!! You can't just do that to me!" "Oh yeah? Why can't I? I'm the heiress in this household. I can do whatever I want!" Tzuyu boasted.

"Late at night?! You're kicking me out late at night?! Can it just wait till tomorrow?! What if something bad happens to me!" I yelled. "Do I look like I care? I want you out!! NOW!" Tzuyu yelled back. And with that Lisa is now outside the mansion. "A-ahjumma! Help me! Please... I-I have nowhere to go!" Lisa pleaded in front of the maids but they just looks away.

"Ugh, here." Tzuyu placed 500,000 won on Lisa's hand. "Now shoo! I don't need a piece of trash in my household." And with that, Tzuyu slams the door. Lisa scoffs in disbelief and grabs the two baggages with her to the gate, 'That f**king b*tch!! Think she can kick me out!- ARGHHH!!!!' Walking to the gate, she looks back and sighs.

After a long walk, she spots a convenience store, her stomach growls in hunger. She went inside and bought ramen, she sat on a chair and starts eating, she looked at the window in front of her and noticed droplets of water starts sliding down the window until it starts raining hard.

'Tsk, I still haven't found a place to stay! I don't even know where Jisoo, Jennie or Rosé unnies' house! Damn it, I even forgot to ask for their number. What kind of a friend you are, Lisa.' Lisa sighed and rested her head on the table.

"Ah! Do you know a place where I can stay? An apartment maybe?" She asked the staff. "U-uhm no. Sorry." The staff replied. "O-oh okay, thank you." Lisa bowed and continued eating.

After Lisa finished eating, she exited the convenience store and rushed to the bus stop and she's the only person there.

"I shouldn't be out in the cold like this, I'm only wearing my sweat pants and a plain black fitted shirt. I look homeless." She leaned over to see if there's still busses around.

She shivered as the cold breeze starts hugging her body and it's still raining hard. "Hey! What are you doing here?" She looked up and saw a guy wearing a face mask

"And you are?" She raised an eyebrow. "You dummy! It's me, Jungkook." He removes his face mask. "Now, back to my question-- what are you doing here?" He says as he puts his hands in his pockets, "I got kicked out of the house. And I have nowhere to go." She looked down, embarrassed of herself.