chapter 26

"W-what..?"

"Let's go home first." Lisa withdraws and starts skipping while humming a happy tune.

"Why's she so happy today? Is it because of the blind date? Did Taehyung made her THAT happy? Tsk, I can do better." He mutters to himself and follows Lisa from behind.

Both of them didn't say a word and the walk was only filled with a happy tune from Lisa and the sound of their shoes as they take a step.

Not moment long they arrived at Jungkook's mansion and went inside.

Jungkook tiptoes his way towards the stairs but Lisa immediately grab his arm and pins him on the wall with glint in her eyes making Jungkook waver.

"Let's finish off where we started..." Lisa said and Jungkook gulps while sweating.

"...I didn't mention I was in a blind date." She continues,  "How did you know?"

Jungkook looks away looking flustered, "I-it's because.. because y-you looked like you're went on a blind date! That's why!"

Lisa didn't said a word and continues on leaning closer to his face while squinting her eyes, only inches away from his face, "Tell me the truth. Did you followed me on my blind date?"

"N-no..?" He stammers.

She crosses her arms, "I'm the one asking you here. Did. You. Followed. Me. To. My. Blind. Date?"

"No, I did not!!" He shuts his eyes and shoves her so hard til she fell backwards. Fortunately, she landed on the couch. "YAH. WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" She grabs a pillow and threw it at him.

"Y-you! WHY WERE YOU SO CLOSE?! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO RESPECT MY PERSONAL SPACE?! WERE YOU PLANNING TO KISS ME?! YOU WISH!!" He points at her direction.

"Woah, chill out. I wasn't trying to kiss you. Pfft, did you really think I would kiss you?"

"YAH!!!"

Lisa smirks, "Why? Do you want me to kiss you? Rawr." She impersonates a tiger's claw in a cute manner before letting out a giggle.

"Sh-shut up! I don't want to be kissed by someone like you! EVER!! NOT IN A TRILLION YEARS!!!"

"Whatever you say~" She gave him a wink.

Jungkook with his blood boiling and rosy cheeks, he stomps away and went to his bedroom, slamming the door harshly that it echoes all over the mansion. Disturbing a few houseworkers.

"Pfft, Tsundere much? Sheesh, I'm thirsty." Lisa jumps off the couch and went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. Her phone rings.

She pulls out her phone and she's receiving a call from, WEIRDO #1 aka V. Lisa scoffs and answers the call...

"What do you want?"

"Oh, did you came home safe?"

"Yeah of course. How about you?"

"Same. So, are you going to the school trip tomorrow?"

"School trip? What school trip?"

She hears him chuckle, "Silly, kitten. No one informed you? That's bad. If I hadn't called then you wouldn't have to go to the school trip."

"Well.. I guess I'm going. Since I don't have anything to do tomorrow."

"Cool. Then I guess I'm going too."

"Oh yeah sure. Wait what?"

"Nothing. Anyways, good night, Lisa."

"You too..... Taehyung."