chapter 13

Flashback

It's been 3 months since Lisa's mom died, "Lili, can you hang these clothes outside for me? I would deeply appreciate it." A maid asked and looked at Lisa kindly. "Okay ahjumma!" Lisa nodded and started carrying the basket carefully while heading outside.

As Lisa was hanging the clothes one by one until she finished doing her task after a few minutes; suddenly a sound of kids' laughter echoed from the green house next to her.

She got curious and wanted to see what the kids are doing in the green house, she slowly walked up to the corner as she can clearly see the green house in front of her, she looked back and checked if someone would looking at her and tries not to get caught.

Lisa diverted her doe eyes back to the kids and saw the 2 of them inside the green house-- playing on a swing that is tied on a thick tree branch.

Deep inside, she wanted to go and play with them seeing that she hasn't experienced playing with a kid ever since she was born. She only tiptoed closer and leaned on the glass, she squinted her eyes to get a clear look of them since the glass is quite foggy.

One of the kids has a cute bunny teeth and surprisingly, the other one is Tzuyu playing with a boy around their age- Tzuyu is the heiress of Chou Entertainment, also known as Lisa's nemisis...

Lisa's eyes flinched as her good memories with Tzuyu started flooding in her mind, the way Tzuyu would scream at her, pull her hair, pinch her arm, stomp on her feet, and many other things Tzuyu would do especially when Tzuyu's parents aren't home.

Unknowingly, someone was already beside Lisa-- another boy around her age is also peaking through the glass with her, she turned her head and looked at him with shock.

When he was approaching her, Lisa started back away and then tripped causing her to sit on the ground. She immediately shielded herself using her little arm and closed her eyes, expecting to get harmed by the boy.

"I'm not gonna hurt you so chill." The boy said and held Lisa's arm helping her stand up. She dusted her clothes and stared at him, the boy just smiled and started waving his hand in front of her face, "Hey! Hey girlie! What's your name?"

Lisa blinked thrice and gazed at him, she couldn't believe that another kid is actually talking to her. Well Tzuyu is an exception.

"Uhmm, are you deaf? I said- What. Is. Your. Name?" He asked again, Lisa was about to speak but she was cut off by Tzuyu's voice coming closer to their direction. Lisa didn't waste a millisecond to run away and hide before she gets caught, especially by her.

Before the boy was going to run after her, his hand was already held by Tzuyu. He looked at her then at their hands and he pulls away his hand from hers, he looked again at where Lisa ran off to. "Uhh, is there something wrong?" Tzuyu asked, "It's nothing." The boy replied and starts walking back to the green house.

"H-hey. Wait for me!" Tzuyu suddenly links her arm with his but the boy immediately yanked his arm and glared at her. "Why are you being so mean to me! I just wanted to be friends and look what you've done!!" Tzuyu screamed at him.

"Can you just drop that fake attitude of yours? I'm sick of it and it disgusts me! You think you're gonna deceive everyone with that fake innocence of yours? You're mothing but a spoiled brat who think she can get whatever she wants! Well sorry, it's just because your acting is so amazing that you could even end Lee Minho's career." The boy replied and rolls his eyes at her.

Tzuyu couldn't say anything and just watched him walk away, "And also- please maintain yourself from touching me, my $589 GUCCI shirt will get dirty." He barked and continued walking.

"That's not even original." Tzuyu said to herself and raised an eyebrow.

"IT'S ORIGINAL!" The boy yelled from the green house.

•••

It was already pass 5 o clock and the boys needs to get home, there are two cars parked in front of the Choi Mansion, by the car doors stood two women in their late 30's and by the front door stood Mrs. Choi, Tzuyu and the two boys.

Tzuyu hugged the bunny-teethed-boy and just glared at the GUCCI-boy. GUCCI-boy glared back but smiled sweetly at Mrs. Choi, "I had fun today Mrs. Choi! Thank you for having me here." GUCCI-boy said politely.

"Me too Mrs. Choi! I had a lot of fun and the snacks were delicious, especially the carrot cake! Can I have some carrot cake sometime?" The bunny-teethed-boy chirped.

"Why of course! Just take a visit tomorrow and you can have the cake all by yourself." Mrs. Choi chuckled and pats his head.

"Woah really?? I'll take a visit tomorrow then! Bye Mrs. Choi!" Then he ran off towards the car, his mother waving back at her.

GUCCI-boy faced Mrs. Choi and tugged the hem of her dress, "Mrs. Choi, who was that other girl inside your household? The one with the bangs." Mrs. Choi bent down to reach his level, "Oh! So you've seen Li-"

"Taehyung hurry up sweetie! We have to go! It's getting late." His mother called him from the car, "Coming!! I'll visit tomorrow too! See ya Mrs. Choi!" The boy named Taehyung skipped away and entered the car with his mother.

Mrs. Choi and Tzuyu waved as soon as the card are nowhere in sight. "Tzuyu, didn't I tell you to invite Lisa over and play together? Lisa doesn't have friends you know?"

"Oh sorry mom, I just forgot to introduce her to them. Anyways, I'm starving. Let's head inside." Tzuyu grabbed Mrs. Choi's hand and starts dragging her inside the house closing the door.

On the other hand, Lisa is in her room thinking about the boy she encountered earlier at the green house.