chapter 6

"Is that so? Okay then! But Lisa, you have a pretty big catch there~" Mrs. Chou wriggled her eyebrows.

"I'll talk to you later V. We have something to discuss about." Ji Soo grinned and puts his hands on the other two's shoulders and walks away.

"W-what?" Lisa said in confusion.

"Oh and Jungkook, Tzuyu— why won't you guys have some friendly talks since you guys are on the same age!" Mrs. Chou pushes Jungkook and Tzuyu in their direction before leaving.

Tzuyu started glaring at Lisa. "So, you got yourself someone you can borrow money to, Lisa."

Lisa glared at her. "Oh, now you have guts to glare back at me..." Tzuyu twirled Lisa's lock of hair with her finger.

"....bitch." And then Tzuyu grabbed Lisa by the hair.

"H-hey! Let go!" Lisa said. "I'm gonna make your life a living hell, Lisa." She said as she grips her hair more.

A hand grab hold on Tzuyu's wrist, making Tzuyu wince in pain. She saw V gripping on her hand. "Tsk! Let go of my wrist V!" Tzuyu barked.

"Tzuyu, let's not make a scene here." Jungkook puts his hand on her shoulder, waiting for her to let go of Lisa's hair.

Tzuyu clicked her tongue and glared at Lisa before letting her go of her hair. She shoved away V's hand and stomped, leaving the three of them.

"T-thank you." Lisa said as she started combing her messy hair with her hand.

V looks at her, "Here, let me help you with that.." He said as he went behind Lisa and started untangling her tangled hair.

Jungkook rolls his eyes and walks away from the two, catching up with Tzuyu. V looked at his direction and just shrugged it off.

"Thank y-you... Again.." Lisa smiled at his direction and V smiled back. "Actually-" V was about to say something until he heard a slow music play.

He smirked and looked at Lisa, "As I was about to say....." Lisa looked back with a confused expression, "Hmm?"

"May I have this dance?" V smirked and stuck out his hand while the other behind his back. Lisa blushed at the 'gentleman' and nodded, putting her hand on top of his and the two approached the dance floor.

V snaked his arm around her waist pulling her closer to his body and the other held her hand, while Lisa laid her hand on his broad shoulder.

Lisa couldn't help but blush at the 'severe' skin contact and her heart beating like drums since it's her first time to be held like this by someone she just met.

While V noticed her blush, he chuckled and smiled at her. Lisa looked down, because shyness. V used his index finger to gently lift up her chin. They made eye contact.

He was awe struck when his eyes met hers. Her chocolate doe eyes gazing back at his onyx ones, he could see the whole universe in her eyes.

"V? Are you okay?" Lisa asked with a worried expression. "U-uhh y-yeah. I'm alright." He replied with a smile and twirled her around.

Lisa was caught off guard when he twirled her, this nearly made Lisa loose her balance. She was wearing heels, she tripped and ready to feel the floor on her face.

She closed her eyes ready for the Impact but she suddenly felt a pair if arms around her waist. "Whoops! Gotcha!" V's deep voice rang inside Lisa's ears, she sighed in relief and they continued dancing.

"Thank you. I nearly got myself embarrassed." She said followed with a chuckle.

"It's fine. It's a pleasure to have this dance with you." His deep voice sent shivers to Lisa's spine and she blushed at his statement.

The maestro clapped and they suddenly switched partners while dancing. V and Lisa were caught off guard in the process.

Lisa looked back at V and V did the same, then she diverted her eyes back to the man she's dancing now. Her eyes widen and saw a him....

It's none other than Jeon Jungkook.

"Hi. So we meet again." Jungkook smirked.

'Just by the looks of it....... Mhmm, definitely a playboy.' Lisa rolled her eyes.

On the other hand, Tzuyu pushes her way into the crowd to see what's up. Her eyes widen as she saw Jungkook and Lisa dancing together in the dance floor, her anger started rising at it's peek as she gripped her fists tightly.

Gritting her teeth, she shoved away the people around her and walked away furiously.

V got annoyed and left the dance floor leaving his other partner confused and disappointed.

•••

"You look stunning, doll. It's Lisa, right?" Jungkook asks with a smirk.

"Yeah, and you're Jungkook?" Lisa said as she was twirled around. Jungkook nodded in response.

The two quietly danced and moved in the beat. After a few moments of dancing, the music stopped.

Lisa bowed and Jungkook bowed back. Lisa was about to say something until she was cut off by a voice calling for her...

"Lisa dear, I'm sorry to ruin the moment but we have to go back now." Mrs. Chou said as she called her.

"It's fine Mrs. Chou. I have to get going now.." Lisa bowed before walking away but Jungkook held her wrist.

"I hope I'll see you again, Lisa." Jungkook showed off his bunny tooth smile which made Lisa giggle.

"You too, Jungkook. Thank you for the night." Lisa smiled back and walked away.

•••

From the far side of the dance floor, V watched Lisa bid her goodbye to Jungkook. After 3 years, he felt jealousy linger around him again..