chapter 24

The two finally ends their hot air balloon ride and they decided to go to Hongdae, still holding hands, "Hey, let's go shopping." Taehyung said and glances at their intertwined hands.

"Shopping?" She raises her eyebrow, little did she know their hands were still intertwined.

"Yeah." He softly grips on Lisa's hand.

Thats when Lisa noticed their intertwined hands, "S-sorry, but I don't have enough money with me." She removes his hand from hers and shook her head.

He grabs her hand again, "Who said we're gonna use your money? We'll shop on Méin.Kim. Should I reserve the whole mall for the two of us?"

Lisa choked on his saliva, "W-WHAT?! Hell no!"

"Then let's go!" Taehyung opens the car door out of the blue and helps Lisa get in the passenger seat.

She buckles her seatbelt and Taehyung enters the car and starts the car and drove away.

Then they stopped at red light and that's when she notices something hanging on the rear-view mirror.

It was her keychain, "This keychain, where did you get it?" She asks him.

He looks at the keychain and shrugs, "Hm, I dunno. I just saw it on the ground at our house and it was cute so I took it with me."

"Yah, this is my keychain." She looks at him.

"Oh it's yours? Can I have it?" Taehyung looks at her with puppy eyes.

Lisa didn't said a word and just stared blankly at him, this continued for a while, also not noticing that Taehyung's already smirking and leaning close to her face.

*BEEP! BEEP!*

A car honked from behind and Lisa finally snapped back to reality and pulls her head away, "Tsk, fine." She crosses her arms and looks at the car window.

Taehyung smirks and continues driving.

•••

Meanwhile...

Flashback: an hour and half ago

"It's none of your business. Now, will you excuse me." Lisa pushes him aside and exits the house while Jungkook squinting his eyes.

After Lisa exits the house and Jungkook peaks through the window and saw Lisa closing the gate, he quickly grabs his black coat and his favorite black bucket hat along with a black mask before dashing not-so-close to Lisa.

Following her to her blind date of course.

Flashback End

He peaks through his car window and saw Lisa walking down side walk while fixing her clothes, "Aigoo, this girl is gonna come home late again and come with a guy. Tsk, would you look at her, she might just bumo into someone because she's not aware of her surroundings. I have to ensure her safety and make sure she comes home early. Hm... yeah.. I'm only doing this as her master! Nothing more, nothing less." He shrugs and saw Lisa enter a café, he looks at the sign, "W.W.H. Café? This is Jin eomma's café." Jungkook went out to his car and walks towards the café while peaking through the huge window, "Are they meeting here?—"

His eyes grew wide when he saw Lisa's blind date, his fists clenched as he starts breathing heavily. If his eyes could kill, Kim Taehyung would've been torn to shreds and eaten my dogs by now.